Charli XCX

27 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i know it’s a fanmade title but imagine if xcx world had a title track :hair:

hi i’m charli, welcome to xcx world sophie noises

PLSSS not sophie noises :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She really wanted another major label contract after all the issues she faced :omfg2: these artists F*ck themselves over to a point. Like you can set up your own label with your money now 💀 but I guess it’s a gamble - happy to see what’s incoming!

setting up her own label would just be being independent, which she’s stated so many times she doesn’t wanna do lol

Why would she wanna use all her own money when she could sign to a label to fund everything for her? There are plenty of labels that aren’t terrible and can provide good opportunities 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

She looks very pretty 

right like she’s kinda giving kylie jenner..

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

setting up her own label would just be being independent, which she’s stated so many times she doesn’t wanna do lol

Why would she wanna use all her own money when she could sign to a label to fund everything for her? There are plenty of labels that aren’t terrible and can provide good opportunities 

right like she’s kinda giving kylie jenner..

I mean yes this is true, but it’s essentially a loan- you have to pay a lot of stuff back.

There’s even a story I believe about the band Garbage having to pay for a limo their label sent 🌚 - I think publishing deals are the best route all in all once you reach a certain level like Charles but as long as she’s happy .

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean yes this is true, but it’s essentially a loan- you have to pay a lot of stuff back.

There’s even a story I believe about the band Garbage having to pay for a limo their label sent 🌚 - I think publishing deals are the best route all in all once you reach a certain level like Charles but as long as she’s happy .

I think we can safely assume that she got a very favorable contract if she signed it

3 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

I think we can safely assume that she got a very favorable contract if she signed it

It's also only two albums; that seems short compared to what I usually hear artists signing?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

5 minutes ago, brandon said:

interesting… “i signed with dirty hit” is too short to fit there, but you know what fits perfectly? “i signed with atlantic again” 

likeee FpgfDPdXsBg6TI2?format=jpg&name=largewhich would also explain the “WHAT!?!!” in response… resigning with them could be a bit shocking because of how she’s talked about them in years past…

entering my detective era 

(i tested columbia purely cuz it would slay given how they’re doing with miley)

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

likeee FpgfDPdXsBg6TI2?format=jpg&name=largewhich would also explain the “WHAT!?!!” in response… resigning with them could be a bit shocking because of how she’s talked about them in years past…

entering my detective era 

(i tested columbia purely cuz it would slay given how they’re doing with miley)

what about "columbia records" tho :deadbanana:

1 minute ago, venicebitch said:

what about "columbia records" tho :deadbanana:

that would be too long 🫣 

even if it was “i signed to columbia records” instead of “with” it still wouldn’t fit…