Fluorine

Charli XCX

40 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

doesnt chris use he/him now?

Chris transmasc king

2 hours ago, Peppers said:

That is the full, it's not a snippet, just a concept demo she never finished

This is so sad, I wish she'd finished it I really like it

'Charli' really is underrated and is a great body of work with plenty of bops :gclap: NLC, Gone, CYO, Thoughts, Warm, Feb 17, WM, Click, Official, SC. Very solid. Now I still haven't seen the light of HIFN, and I'm not sure I ever will and I don't know why that is. Maybe one day I will care for that album but there's nothing I go back to on that one.

4 hours ago, This Feeling said:

'Charli' really is underrated and is a great body of work with plenty of bops :gclap: NLC, Gone, CYO, Thoughts, Warm, Feb 17, WM, Click, Official, SC. Very solid. Now I still haven't seen the light of HIFN, and I'm not sure I ever will and I don't know why that is. Maybe one day I will care for that album but there's nothing I go back to on that one.

Have you listened to Enemy? I feel like you would like that song since you listed WM, Official, & Silver Cross as faves from Charli. HIFN is full of bops that IMO easily outshine the bops on charli, although they are crunchier…. I still love Enemy, Detonate, Visions, Claws, party4u… 

14417469274.gif

31 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

wait is this version different than the snippet? is there another version of butterfly boy floating around?

Yes, this is the worktape. The final is going around too

52 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I don’t mean to be a broken record but I don’t even think anyone has The Killing Moon :crossed:

Dennis convince me otherwise sweaty 

someone has it i can feel it. Dennis came up with Heal My Heart (tr era) which no one had any info before and here we are. Now we circle pray