Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

idk much about her private life, is she still dating the guy she was with during quarantine?

Nah they broke up as soon as quarantine ended (shocking)

it’s messy and embarrassing, excluding a lot of your fanbase except (mostly) chronically online gays who are going to brag about it for hours now and that’s my opinion :true:

i really don’t see the point and it feels like such a negative contrast compared to the HIFN era where everyone could participate and see the process 

44 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She’s also allowed it to be posted on that Reddit site apparently 

this makes no damn sense :toofunny: mess 💀 anyway bring back angel phone now that was a cool interaction with fans

I'm sorry but this gatekeeping is just super dumb :awkney:

Not being online the moment the account opens is one thing: but how is sending a request a proof that you're a "real" fan? 

It's really the "only for fans" thing that bugs me because you can be a fan and not having the time to get in or you could be a shit stirrer wishing to leak everything and having the chance to get in. It's not like the account and its content are protected by the super limited time frame she opens it :usrsney:

If she truly wanted it to be for loyal fans only, I'm sure there would have been many other, more intelligent options.

Anyway, everything will leak so I don't think I'm missing much. 

1 hour ago, kuntsugi said:

this makes no damn sense :toofunny: mess 💀 anyway bring back angel phone now that was a cool interaction with fans

I meant that one screenshot post.

The whole situation is cringe but this is how charli’s behaviour is since she grew a massive ego tbh- no hate, I’m sure she’s lovely in person but she’s acting like that gaga era- where charli said she disliked attitudes liked that and wanted to punch gaga in the face :toofloppy:

quote-i-like-lady-gaga-s-music-and-i-thi

Truly a Uno reverso and I don’t just mean this very minor post thing which is silly- look at her interviews and posts now crowning herself the best pop girl, more deserving of awards than her peers, childish school drama with peers at age 30 etc

excluding the entire country you were born in by opening the acc at like 3am here is embarrassing

plus the 'real fan' thing irritates me like okay if you dont want me to stan you just say :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

37 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

look at her interviews and posts now crowning herself the best pop girl, more deserving of awards than her peers, childish school drama with peers at age 30

i mean she was just trolling when she posted all that stuff so it's definitely not serious. it's more of a coping mechanism for her more than anything to say that "best pop girl" stuff to compensate for the extreme self hatred she feels. but i agree with you her behavior been kinda annoying lately. at her grown age acting like her 15 year old unemployed troll fans :smh:

honestly I was lowkey annoyed I didn't get in at first, but knowing charli this brat_360 stuff will be completely irrelevant in the end, like crash tv or whatever was in the New Shapes music video

and I think her calling herself underrated and the best pop girlie is mostly jokes, but it must be really annoying to write #1 songs like Señorita, and not really have that for your current solo career (yes she has boom clap but that's one song from 2014 and didn't get #1 on billboard)

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

quote-i-like-lady-gaga-s-music-and-i-thi

Truly a Uno reverso and I don’t just mean this very minor post thing which is silly- look at her interviews and posts now crowning herself the best pop girl, more deserving of awards than her peers, childish school drama with peers at age 30 etc

And what’s your point exactly posting a 15-year old quote

We can all have viewpoints- I personally thinking airing silly dramas regarding a comment somebody made at a party to all your followers who will attack any guessed “party” at sight is childish but that’s it.

Also deeming yourself as more worthy than people who actually produce alongside writing to garner awards.

We know she’s talented-we don’t need her to write 20 essays about it bimonthly 

Apologies if I snapped at anyone unnecessarily earlier, I was just being a tad  b*tchy :lmao: but in other news because I know some of you follow her on there but won’t share-

she said that there’s no rollout for music attached to it. It’s basically just a spam alt for hardcore stans. Her own honeymoon, basically.

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

she said that there’s no rollout for music attached to it. It’s basically just a spam alt for hardcore stans. Her own honeymoon, basically.

this was such a bad way of doing it, I know two people that aren't really into her but got into the account but not me:toofloppy: