Fluorine

Charli XCX

55 minutes ago, Foxes said:

this is so...

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine being this much of a loser:lmao:

thinking you're above other fans for getting into/gatekeeping posts from an account that thousands of fans have access to… I mean, it's nothing unexpected from Reddit, but yikes

If I followed her account I'd screenshot everything for you all to be nice, but also to piss all over these peoples' superiority complexes

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

the way you gotta look at it, is if charli wanted to make it available to everyone she would, she asked people not to share stuff outside of it so i dont get why everyones so bothered. i know a couple people that requested to follow when it was priv and then got auto accepted when it went public

youre really not missing much at all rn

more people follow that account than got into the hifn shows so its kinda swings and roundabouts i guess

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

It would have been nicer if she just went through her follow requests and started approving them in batches…..I’m definitely upset about not being a part of it as a huge fan and I don’t want her to stress but I can see fan backlash (toxic twitter mostly) causing her to get upset and scrap the private account idea or make a statement at some point in the future

Definitely not? People’s reactions have only been positive, and Charli’s isn’t a child. Calling twitter toxic while on LANABOARDS is definitely rich tho lmfaooooooooo

10 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

youre really not missing much at all rn

she literally announced collabs/features on that account??

i definitely think people have the right to be frustrated when only a small amount of people got in that account in the small time window (you know, some people have work, different time zones etc) and now some ego gays are gatekeeping it smh 

28 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Imagine being this much of a loser:lmao:

thinking you're above other fans for getting into/gatekeeping posts from an account that thousands of fans have access to… I mean, it's nothing unexpected from Reddit, but yikes

If I followed her account I'd screenshot everything for you all to be nice, but also to piss all over these peoples' superiority complexes

Do you know what marketing is? Charli fans are actually listening to her for once and cooperating to make her campaign successful instead of leaking her shit. You people are entitled. Even I don’t have access yet but obviously everything will eventually be released so I don’t get what the fuck is the big deal?

8 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

she literally announced collabs/features on that account??

i definitely think people have the right to be frustrated when only a small amount of people got in that account in the small time window (you know, some people have work, different time zones etc) and now some ego gays are gatekeeping it smh 

Ok? And pretty much everything she announced there we know about now. But it’s  hilarious that youre calling people who got in chronically online while youre on here whining over a private instagram tease account by a pop star you dont know. 

1 hour ago, Foxes said:

this is so...

Hide contents

Did she actually say that 🤐 not saying anything but you can guess my opinion based on what I’ve said prior 

Anyway who cares in total- I like her music so I’ll just wait when it’s out, if she likes these rollouts that’s up to her 

29 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Do you know what marketing is? Charli fans are actually listening to her for once and cooperating to make her campaign successful instead of leaking her shit. You people are entitled. Even I don’t have access yet but obviously everything will eventually be released so I don’t get what the fuck is the big deal?

There is no campaign? Wut

24 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Ok? And pretty much everything she announced there we know about now. But it’s  hilarious that youre calling people who got in chronically online while youre on here whining over a private instagram tease account by a pop star you dont know. 

girl calm the tits, we’re allowed to criticize our fave artist 

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

There is no campaign? Wut

“Campaign” = everything shes doing to tease whatever the 360 project is. Rollout/teaser/etc. you get the point.

3 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

girl calm the tits, we’re allowed to criticize our fave artist 

Is that what we’re calling “critique” now? Sounded like bitching and moaning to me, my apologies.

Just now, evalionisameme said:

I wouldn’t even risk posting her screenshots tbh because Elle will probably put a notice on here knowing Charlis recent behaviour :xgiggle:

ive been so out of it why would a screenshot result in sumn did charles do something :xgiggle:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

55 minutes ago, Monsef said:

Definitely not? People’s reactions have only been positive, and Charli’s isn’t a child. Calling twitter toxic while on LANABOARDS is definitely rich tho lmfaooooooooo

I’m specifically talking about the toxic group of people on twitter that have verbally harassed and bullied Charli directly as possibly reacting in a similar manner

however, “reactions have only been positive” is 100% false as proven by posts you can read here lol

not saying LB can’t be toxic at some times either, but at least there’s no direct communication to Charli here and the super crazy stuff is generally addressed by mods in the moment