Fluorine

Charli XCX

I would like for her to use 360_brat as a way for her to show us the making of for the tracks on this album kind of like how I’m feeling now but more of charli showing us vs her asking fans for opinions

(once I finally get in to follow)

Robyn would be too on the nose but I'd love to see it. Help Our New Emergent Youth is a project by the Midnight Club in London, so maybe she's just working on visuals with them but the year is throwing me off. Maybe the tube is a reference to Caroline's album cover, who knows.

BzhmW.png

3 hours ago, drewby said:

Robyn would be too on the nose but I'd love to see it. Help Our New Emergent Youth is a project by the Midnight Club in London, so maybe she's just working on visuals with them but the year is throwing me off. Maybe the tube is a reference to Caroline's album cover, who knows.

the tube is also called the london underground… maybe she’s going back to her 14 year old grungy london nightclub era, she’s got the hair back, a full 360 to her beginnings:true:

can’t wait for an updated jungle timesque diss track, absolutely iconic