Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 7/20/2024 at 11:00 PM, AllForYou said:

Charli isn’t perfect and we shouldn’t put her on a pedestal, but like, what is the goal here?

why is all this energy on Charli’s (very limited) association with dasha rather than say, her being silent during the most recent uk general election? she could have made a (perhaps small, but not insignificant) difference to the world by encouraging fans to register to vote.* (especially as certain parties want to ban conversion therapy and others are dragging their feet)

what do people even want? for Charli just to say ‘dasha is a horrible person and I don’t agree with what she does’? what would that even change? it won’t change dasha’s mind that’s for sure.

*(also for the record I’m not saying charli HAD to do this or needs to be cancelled for not doing this, I’m just using it as an example of the double standard)

13 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

IMG-0580.jpg

this is crazy

:illumarina:

25 minutes ago, Chorli Xbox said:

On 2/1/2024 at 11:24 PM, rodamik said:

also, the design is clearly a placeholder, right? ……right? :toofunny:

Luke girl, we went over this half a year ago. Get with the program...

The brat thing is so bizarre- she really turned it into a pop culture staple in history- I just don’t understand how it keeps getting bigger as a concept unrelated to the album 

It’s not like the album is cranking out 10 number 1s but somehow you’ve got designers ripping off the cover left, right and centre and it’s bizarrely lodged into a political campaign.

15 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

The brat thing is so bizarre- she really turned it into a pop culture staple in history- I just don’t understand how it keeps getting bigger as a concept unrelated to the album 

It’s not like the album is cranking out 10 number 1s but somehow you’ve got designers ripping off the cover left, right and centre and it’s bizarrely lodged into a political campaign.

Agreed I really hope she releases a music video to capitalize on this buzz. The presidential campaign will have at least some people curious to dig a little deeper and hopefully listen to the music. So taking control of that narrative so the world remembers Charli vs just remembering the campaign will be really important in the next 2 months. I just pray her team can pull it off because we’re all here to support the vision.