Fluorine

Charli XCX

sdkjngskjnfkjsdn thank you for it <3

its just an assortment of tracks from sucker/that era that wouldve been "the punk album"

DH4AQGqVwAAiZMo.jpg

this probably isnt hq but im pretty sure i got it from coverlandia

thank u, can you post the true romance acoustic cover too? <3

tbh vroom vroom and true romance personally

although TKO is very vroom vroom-esque, kinda like trophy! i would death drop so much 

yeah thats why i want it so bad

e0p7lt9.gif

tbh vroom vroom tracklist should have been

1. vroom vroom

2. tko

3. trophy

4. secret (shh)

so can somebody give me the run down on when how n why there are so many gotdamn people on this one topic

i've been out for a few weeks doing essays n pre-class shit and I come back to LB being infamous for hosting the infamous 'leak an artists entire discography award show' again

this is charliboards now

e0p7lt9.gif

sick !

e0p7lt9.gif

Personally I think N1A and XCXWORLD/XCX3 are my fav projects from her sonically. Not just because they're recent but I just feel like they really suit her and they're kind of a direction I've always wanted her to take. Like XCXWORLD is super bubblegum pop but then N1A is a little more moody but still really electronic and even slightly hip hop influenced at times. 

Personally I think N1A and XCXWORLD/XCX3 are my fav projects from her sonically. Not just because they're recent but I just feel like they really suit her and they're kind of a direction I've always wanted her to take. Like XCXWORLD is super bubblegum pop but then N1A is a little more moody but still really electronic and even slightly hip hop influenced at times. 

yes, i love the idea of her being super pop on xcx3, i mean it's not that super pop, but i'm actually talking about the aesthetic like hey boy hey girl, taxi and other unreleased tracks, these are just so good and  i think that this is her best sound and aesthetic and i'm not afraid to say that xcx3 is her magnum opus