James Dean

Iggy Azalea

I'm very avid to get any Digital Distortion or Survive the Summer (when it was a full album) songs, and of course, a new album. I wonder when will it drop, summer sounds very reasonable :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 4/22/2023 at 3:43 AM, Glitter Boy said:

I'm very avid to get any Digital Distortion or Survive the Summer (when it was a full album) songs, and of course, a new album. I wonder when will it drop, summer sounds very reasonable :true: 

Speaking of digital distortion, i need some tracklists please! Tracklists without 4 my ratz ep, Three Day Weekend, Love Don't Fail Me Now, Saviour, Sexy, Somebody Else, Haze, Can't Lose, Mo Bounce (should have been on the album), Higher, Typo  Shade and Switch. If I'm correct, those songs were never intended for DD, according to Iggy via twt. Also does Team work as track 2 since there was an intro for DD? Anyways stream Money Come!

On 8/28/2023 at 8:57 AM, softscars said:

Speaking of digital distortion, i need some tracklists please! Tracklists without 4 my ratz ep, Three Day Weekend, Love Don't Fail Me Now, Saviour, Sexy, Somebody Else, Haze, Can't Lose, Mo Bounce (should have been on the album), Higher, Typo  Shade and Switch. If I'm correct, those songs were never intended for DD, according to Iggy via twt. Also does Team work as track 2 since there was an intro for DD? Anyways stream Money Come!

Hmm... okay. From what I understand, all Haze, Sexy, Savior (originally without Quavo), Somebody Else were early outtakes (but first intended for DD) as well as 7teen, Middle Man and Elephant (this last one remained on the tracklist for longer iirc).

All Team, Mo Bounce and Switch were totally on the album, unless they were scrapped very shortly before the album got canceled too (aka mid 2017). There was not quite an intro for DD iirc, it was just the audio of the album trailer but idt it was meant to feature as an intro to the album.

Higher and Calm Down were also intended for the album on later sessions but they were probably scrapped along with the album.

Love Don't Fail Me and Can't Lose were less likely to be intended for the album, but Can't Lose ended up being released on a compilation album, maybe around the time the album got scrapped.

i don't remember what Typo is.

Haze, Shade and Somebody Else were pitched to other artists and released as such. iirc Azealia Banks was intended to feature on Shade but it didn't happen.

The 4 My Ratz EP is not quite part of the DD sessions, more likely early STS.

Now, if you remove all of the songs you listed, there's barely a leaked thing that was intended for the album. We need more 2015-17 Iggy leaks! I bet there are still a few of unleaked songs from those sessions

Hurry up somebody pls leak the rest of STS - Bad Things, No, Drip Bitch, Like You Mean It :crying: 

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

does anyone have an actual good digital distortion cover art?

I actually like the official one :madge: 

4 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Cheeks untagged anyone? :excited:

WHERE

On 11/22/2023 at 9:33 PM, TheBoss said:

does anyone have an actual good digital distortion cover art?

this is what i like to use, plus it matches the new shot for Diablo we have of the original STS cover

wKtlVSj.jpg