782anonymous

Doja Cat

Her meltdown for that plastic surgery video was unnecessary. She's in the wrong. No one's banned from talking about that topic and it's important because celebs like Bella Hadid claim they're natural skinny queens who looove to eat pizza. It's extremely harmful especially in this era of social media. She acts like Lorry only talked about her body when the majority was about her face where she obviously had work done, especially the eye area. She even managed to insult her appearance and say something like 'don't you have a kid to take care of' as if a mother isn't allowed to have a job/hobby. I'm not sure about the last one, I think I heard it in one of the clips. She was probably pressed because many will know the work she had done than something more serious. I personally don't watch Lorry for confidence but rather because I'm fascinated about plastic surgery. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

9 minutes ago, shady said:

Her meltdown for that plastic surgery video was unnecessary. She's in the wrong. No one's banned from talking about that topic and it's important because celebs like Bella Hadid claim they're natural skinny queens who looove to eat pizza. It's extremely harmful especially in this era of social media. She acts like Lorry only talked about her body when the majority was about her face where she obviously had work done, especially the eye area. She even managed to insult her appearance and say something like 'don't you have a kid to take care of' as if a mother isn't allowed to have a job/hobby. I'm not sure about the last one, I think I heard it in one of the clips. She was probably pressed because many will know the work she had done than something more serious. I personally don't watch Lorry for confidence but rather because I'm fascinated about plastic surgery. 

and she said so many rude things about lorry for absolutely no reason. she could’ve just like contacted her and asked her to take it doen. and lorry didn’t even say anything rude about doja she was just assuming what surgeries she got. doja shouldn’t have went on live and shit talked her

33 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

and she said so many rude things about lorry for absolutely no reason. she could’ve just like contacted her and asked her to take it doen. and lorry didn’t even say anything rude about doja she was just assuming what surgeries she got. doja shouldn’t have went on live and shit talked her

Exactly, she knows the power of stan culture and wanted to send hate to Lorry. If I noticed anything toxic in Lorry's content I wouldn't be watching her. The stans are ridiculous saying that Lorry's content are lies, they're so delusional thinking that A list celebs with millions wouldn't be having small tweeks just to look better on camera or eyelid space for makeup. They even made it a women's issue when she indeed made videos about men. 

i just find it disgusting that someone has made a following off of commenting on other womens' bodies. it doesnt matter if lorry's aim is to "normalize" plastic surgery. there is no way for you to make a career off of patrolling women's choices in hopes to empower other women. its creepy, its weird, its counterintuitive. you cant tell me people watch those videos to be informed, they watch them to shit on celebrities. why are the majority of her videos about women? plenty of male celebs get work done and the most recent male celeb she's talked about was zac efron 9 months ago.

and i dont love doja's response, but she was obviously upset by it. rightfully so.

6 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

talking about celebrities plastic surgeries (especially when they deny and say they are natural) is VERY important imo :party:

i don't think it's bad to get plastic surgery i mean if it makes you feel better about yourself then by all means get it! - BUT i also think lying about it is extremely vain and insecure - just be honest it's not like it's a shameful thing or anything

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, knives said:

i just find it disgusting that someone has made a following off of commenting on other womens' bodies. it doesnt matter if lorry's aim is to "normalize" plastic surgery. there is no way for you to make a career off of patrolling women's choices in hopes to empower other women. its creepy, its weird, its counterintuitive. you cant tell me people watch those videos to be informed, they watch them to shit on celebrities. why are the majority of her videos about women? plenty of male celebs get work done and the most recent male celeb she's talked about was zac efron 9 months ago.

and i dont love doja's response, but she was obviously upset by it. rightfully so.

We can say the same about paparazzi or any other tabloid news that were written without celebrity's consent. I also think it's the same as those pages that show photoshopped vs real pics of celebs. But since we have a face and a name behind all of this it's easier to attack that person. Why I don't see the same energy towards TMZ, Star Magazine or whatever tabloids Americans read when they make millions off bodyshaming and invading someone's privacy? I don't know why she mostly talked about women, maybe it's because they're more likely to get work done since they're more pressured into being perfect so videos about men aren't that interesting. 

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i don't think it's bad to get plastic surgery i mean if it makes you feel better about yourself then by all means get it! - BUT i also think lying about it is extremely vain and insecure - just be honest it's not like it's a shameful thing or anything

Right! I see less and less people shaming others for plastic surgery. The ones that do are usually hateful and insecure so their opinions don't matter. Plastic surgery is more and more normalized especially in Hollywood so IMO the only reason someone would lie is because they want to be seen as natural. Btw, no one should announce they had something done, it's weird, but don't lie when being ask and don't have meltdowns and play the victim like miss Cat. 

46 minutes ago, shady said:

We can say the same about paparazzi or any other tabloid news that were written without celebrity's consent. I also think it's the same as those pages that show photoshopped vs real pics of celebs. But since we have a face and a name behind all of this it's easier to attack that person. Why I don't see the same energy towards TMZ, Star Magazine or whatever tabloids Americans read when they make millions off bodyshaming and invading someone's privacy? I don't know why she mostly talked about women, maybe it's because they're more likely to get work done since they're more pressured into being perfect so videos about men aren't that interesting. 

totally agree. tmz is scum and i dont know why people dont spend as much time shitting on them cuz they deserve so much worse honestly.

this could be true! women arent allowed to age in the entertainment industry, whereas men become silver foxes/dilfs the second they have 2 gray hairs. but i know plenty of male celebs who have had work done and i dont think people are as interested in shitting on them compared to the women who've had work done bc...misogyny.

Yikes. imagine being upset at doja for being a human being, reacting to a video made about her body and defending herself? This video is made from a person who PROFITS off of falsely assuming celebrities procedures, which she has NO business doing in the first place, and on top of that this woman isn’t even a plastic surgeon herself. This is not the way to get rid of plastic surgery taboos by speculating and assuming, it is intrusive and weird. Y’all are embarrassing for trying to feel bad for Lorry when she finally got what was coming to her, from Doja Cat of all people… who literally never calls anyone out publicly so you know it has to be bad, and Doja has every right to be frustrated. :rip:

anyway stream Get Into It (Yuh) 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, knives said:

all of this!!!!! 

Her viewers are clearly easily swayed by her material, i think this tweet sums it up best

giphy.gif

30 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Yikes. imagine being upset at doja for being a human being, reacting to a video made about her body and defending herself? This video is made from a person who PROFITS off of falsely assuming celebrities procedures, which she has NO business doing in the first place, and on top of that this woman isn’t even a plastic surgeon herself. This is not the way to get rid of plastic surgery taboos by speculating and assuming, it is intrusive and weird. Y’all are embarrassing for trying to feel bad for Lorry when she finally got what was coming to her, from Doja Cat of all people… who literally never calls anyone out publicly so you know it has to be bad, and Doja has every right to be frustrated. :rip:

anyway stream Get Into It (Yuh) 

the difference is doja is a major influencer and lorry isn't. she could've sorted out the situation without involving her followers