782anonymous

Doja Cat

47 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I just didn’t think anything of attention- it was fine but I just crave for one of these big celebs to do something boundary pushing or a bigger risk like blackout, jagged little pill( don’t like the album but in terms of pushing music).

everything is so boring these days 

I mean, Attention is a shift for Doja and the full album will probably go even harder into the hip-hop influence

if we wanna be technical, Blackout and Jagged Little Pill didn't reinvent the wheel; while amazing albums, the sounds they utilized were on-trend at the time. The albums each became iconic for what they represented in that moment (Britney's controversial image and comeback, vs. Alanis' reinvention and incredibly relatable lyrics about relationships — the former is similar to where Doja's at now, and the latter is similar to how Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo made it big).

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

1 hour ago, FkaIl said:

I mean, Attention is a shift for Doja and the full album will probably go even harder into the hip-hop influence

if we wanna be technical, Blackout and Jagged Little Pill didn't reinvent the wheel; while amazing albums, the sounds they utilized were on-trend at the time. The albums each became iconic for what they represented in that moment (Britney's controversial image and comeback, vs. Alanis' reinvention and incredibly relatable lyrics about relationships — the former is similar to where Doja's at now, and the latter is similar to how Taylor Swift and Olivia Rodrigo made it big).

Yes and no- this is going to cause a debate but blackout had similarities to the timbaland sound but gimme more was definitely boundary pushing from a commercial pop perspective and you can see it all over the fame by lady gaga. 

similarly with Alanis  it wasn’t accepted to be so frank about lyricism in the way she did lest you be considered a whore for a woman on a lead single no less- women weren’t really overtly portrayed in media with feminine rage or talking about explicit sex unless you were a hip hop girl or Madonna but erotica nearly killed her career whereas Alanis flourished.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Yes and no- this is going to cause a debate but blackout had similarities to the timbaland sound but gimme more was definitely boundary pushing from a commercial pop perspective and you can see it all over the fame by lady gaga. 

Most of The Fame existed pre-Blackout (namely all the Fusari tracks, title track, Summerboy, probably a few RedOne tracks); She wasn't trying to replicate Blackout. She had a similar aim of making "underground" dance-pop club music and bringing it to the forefront, which she did, and it dominated pop music in the early 2010s.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

54 minutes ago, FkaIl said:

Most of The Fame existed pre-Blackout (namely all the Fusari tracks, title track, Summerboy, probably a few RedOne tracks); She wasn't trying to replicate Blackout. She had a similar aim of making "underground" dance-pop club music and bringing it to the forefront, which she did, and it dominated pop music in the early 2010s.

Poker face was recorded in 2008 along with just dance- poker face clearly comes from gimme more to an extent in my opinion.

summerboy is one of the big outliers on that album because it sounds like no doubt not the dance pop sound.

no bc y'all stopped talking abt need to know too fast

Aku is coming for you <3

Help me I'm on MQ

Gang sunk that dunker, but she sunked herself is the plot twist :toofloppy:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

AND HE DON'T EVEN SCROLL THROUGH INSTAAAA!!! 'LESS HE GOING THROUGH MY PICTAS!!!!!!

Forever a bop in my books, I can't bring myself to care about her personal love life or whether she's being weird on Twitter :oic2:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕