782anonymous

Doja Cat

On 4/3/2022 at 4:31 PM, Coney Island King said:

She’s not going anywhere lol she’s so dramatic all the time, she’s as bad as Lana.

Doja announces she’s “done” and the sits on tiktok live 3 days later singing A Thousand Miles, smoking and talking about making music. 

I saw her at Esteréo Picnic on the 27th. She acknowledges the drama and at the end before leaving with Say So she said this might be the last we saw of her for a while. She also mentioned all the latin countries she visited, starting with Paraguay lmaooo. The concert was amazing tho. I think she's going to take a break, not leaving music for sure lmao. 

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

6 hours ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

I saw her at Esteréo Picnic on the 27th. She acknowledges the drama and at the end before leaving with Say So she said this might be the last we saw of her for a while. She also mentioned all the latin countries she visited, starting with Paraguay lmaooo. The concert was amazing tho. I think she's going to take a break, not leaving music for sure lmao. 

A break seems fine. She’s been non-stop for the last 4 years or so with Hot Pink and Planet Her. 

On 3/27/2022 at 1:20 PM, shady said:

Thoughts on the scandal? 

IMO she was acting like a brat throwing a temper tantrum. Just wave at those people for 10 seconds ffs and celebs need to realize that their tantrums are still not acceptable. People like her who tell people not to look at them 

On 3/27/2022 at 2:37 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

I don't know what's happening to her lately, she really is becoming a spoiled brat and throwing tantrums at everything and everyone :toofunny: wtf happened to her

I agree.

I adore her music but she was A MAJOR bitch, the weather was awful and sadly the festival was cancelled (many people died as well, it was such a bad weather) and many fans were bummed. But everything that Doja did was bitch and moan, she's super selfish.

I really dislike her as a person but I can't help but enjoy her music, because it's good.

Seriously, some people don't deserve big fame. Even less if they can't handle it. Sometimes I think she really wants to go back and being an indie girl.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

13 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I agree.

I adore her music but she was A MAJOR bitch, the weather was awful and sadly the festival was cancelled (many people died as well, it was such a bad weather) and many fans were bummed. But everything that Doja did was bitch and moan, she's super selfish.

I really dislike her as a person but I can't help but enjoy her music, because it's good.

Seriously, some people don't deserve big fame. Even less if they can't handle it. Sometimes I think she really wants to go back and being an indie girl.

I swear celebs like her act like being a millionaire A list singer is the hardest job in the world. Check your goddamn privilege since many celebs are so quick to call out immoral behavior. The only A lister I have simpathy for is Britney Spears. 

I really liked her as a person and she shares my personally type but as time passes she is starting to remind me of those old entitled musicians from previous decades. It's kinda ironic how she's super chill and relatable on social media but a diva irl. It also shows that we should never idolize celebs and form parasocial relationships, not that I did that but I see people defending her like they're close with her irl. 

She can probably go back and be an indie girl but she won't be attending events, wearing designer clothes and being able to afford super weird music videos and outfits, which is probably hard for some people. :godlaugh2:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

14 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I agree.

1 minute ago, shady said:

I swear celebs like her act like being a millionaire A list singer is the hardest job in the world. Check your goddamn privilege since many celebs are so quick to call out immoral behavior. The only A lister I have simpathy for is Britney Spears. 

I really liked her as a person and she shares my personally type but as time passes she is starting to remind me of those old entitled musicians from previous decades. It's kinda ironic how she's super chill and relatable on social media but a diva irl. It also shows that we should never idolize celebs and form parasocial relationships, not that I did that but I see people defending her like they're close with her irl. 

She can probably go back and be an indie girl but she won't be attending events, wearing designer clothes and being able to afford super weird music videos and outfits, which is probably hard for some people. :godlaugh2:

leave my queen Doja Cat alone

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, blameitonme said:

the PR disaster that would ensue if that kim petras collab ever released anywhere other than dbree :lmao:

need it to be released just for the drama

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

8 hours ago, blameitonme said:

the PR disaster that would ensue if that kim petras collab ever released anywhere other than dbree :lmao:

kim petras is incapable of releasing quality music in 2022, so that would never happen

giphy.gif