Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

I wondered why are these old songs coming up now. I think that she needed to extend and break the monotony of her set, so until she can use the songs from HM she'll use her unreleased material. What I'm worried about is that I sense another fuckery between her and her label

we knew black beauty was meant to be on uv tho

:agree:

Anyway, I think re-recording Yayo for Paradise and releasing Black Beauty for UV even though it was leaked showed us everything's a possibility, at least. I'm kind of over the stans thinking they know exactly how everything's gonna turn out even though they know shit. We do not know what Lana is gonna release - period. But that's what's so great, imo.

Anyway, I think re-recording Yayo for Paradise and releasing Black Beauty for UV even though it was leaked showed us everything's a possibility, at least. I'm kind of over the stans thinking they know exactly how everything's gonna turn out even though they know shit. We do not know what Lana is gonna release- period. But that's what's so great, imo.

yes but Black Beauty was written for UV. Just really early on. 

I wondered why are these old songs coming up now. I think that she needed to extend and break the monotony of her set, so until she can use the songs from HM she'll use her unreleased material. What I'm worried about is that I sense another fuckery between her and her label

well, you wouldn't usually want to premier a bunch of new songs from your upcoming album during a tour. that is something that major label artists don't do that much.

one new song, maybe. more than one, unlikely.

I didn't read all the pages on this thread so I don't know if the setlist has changed but, if it is like that I'm ok but I really wanted more UV songs :/

yes but Black Beauty was written for UV. Just really early on. 

Still, Old Money/Methamphetamines and Yayo.

Both Paradise and Ultraviolence had one old song re-recorded/reworked on it (BTD doesn't count because they were all technically unreleased at the time) so I don't see why Honeymoon would be any exception. Not that I want her too (I don't care) but I think its realistic to think at least one known unreleased song will somehow be worked in.

Does anyone think the supposed new song she will premier will be Life Is Beautiful? 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I hope we get good recordings from this opening night

We probably will since attendance is high

Get ready to get your life from the 15-second Insta snippets while waiting for a good soul to upload the full version on youtube! :troll:

Anyway, I think re-recording Yayo for Paradise and releasing Black Beauty for UV even though it was leaked showed us everything's a possibility, at least. I'm kind of over the stans thinking they know exactly how everything's gonna turn out even though they know shit. We do not know what Lana is gonna release- period. But that's what's so great, imo.

Totally same about lana stans... like some of yall act like you know exactly what lana is going to do.. if there is one thing i have learned about lana its that the only thing we KNOW she will do is be completely unpredictable! like.. we have video evidence of her band practicing unreleased songs..yet were still NOT AT ALL sure what she will really be doing.. if thats not proof of her being unpredictable idk what is!

I have an important question and maybe I'm too late. Why is she making this tour? What does she promote with this? I'm not an expert of tours but usually singers make them after an album release, am I right?

also.. like she didnt really promote much at first during her last tour! the only tour that she really promoted with was paradise... the american tour last year did nothing till the middle/end when she did a couple ultraviolence songs a few times?  i dont see how you can tell if she is promoting or not yet? considering all we have is an alleged partial setlist... like wait a couple weeks and i bet she will be playing some honeymoon songs just like she did for UV. 

also we all thought this would be more of an ultraviolence tour but i dont think lana does tours solely to promo stuff.. i think she wants to create an audiovisual experience and shes chosen certain songs to sort of bring out a mood.. maybe that mood is to sort of ..lead into the honeymoon era mood? last tour she sort of revamped all her songs and intros to be more rocknroll like ..so all the btd and paradise songs sounded more ultraviolencey.. maybe this time shes made more of a jazzier hollywood noir rocknroll grunge mix to embrace honeymoons mood.. 

WHO KNOWS THO. LIKE I SAID LANA IS COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE TBH BUT WE WILL ALL KNOW THE TRUTH TONIGHT

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Totally same about lana stans... like some of yall act like you know exactly what lana is going to do.. if there is one thing i have learned about lana its that the only thing we KNOW she will do is be completely unpredictable! like.. we have video evidence of her band practicing unreleased songs..yet were still NOT AT ALL sure what she will really be doing.. if thats not proof of her being unpredictable idk what is!

I have an important question and maybe I'm too late. Why is she making this tour? What does she promote with this? I'm not an expert of tours but usually singers make them after an album release, am I right?

also.. like she didnt really promote much at first during her last tour! the only tour that she really promoted with was paradise... the american tour last year did nothing till the middle/end when she did a couple ultraviolence songs a few times?  i dont see how you can tell if she is promoting or not yet? considering all we have is an alleged partial setlist... like wait a couple weeks and i bet she will be playing some honeymoon songs just like she did for UV. 

also we all thought this would be more of an ultraviolence tour but i dont think lana does tours solely to promo stuff.. i think she wants to create an audiovisual experience and shes chosen certain songs to sort of bring out a mood.. maybe that mood is to sort of ..lead into the honeymoon era mood? last tour she sort of revamped all her songs and intros to be more rocknroll like ..so all the btd and paradise songs sounded more ultraviolencey.. maybe this time shes made more of a jazzier hollywood noir rocknroll grunge mix to embrace honeymoons mood.. 

WHO KNOWS THO. LIKE I SAID LANA IS COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE TBH BUT WE WILL ALL KNOW THE TRUTH TONIGHT

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Honestly though a big part of the reason why I'm excited about this is just that she remembers her songs... She still appreciates songs like Us Against The World, YCBTB and Serial Killer - she's not just forgotten them. It's just really sweet to know that she still listens to her old unreleased stuff just like us and she still sees potential in them and wants to do them justice. She really is a true artist.

RVhKIwP.gif

We probably will since attendance is high

Get ready to get your life from the 15-second Insta snippets while waiting for a good soul to upload the full version on youtube! :troll:

Ew i know, but i'm used to it, always the same shit with all the shows im anticipating. 

inb4 this is her setlist for the next three years

Thanks really something i'd expect from her 

Honestly though a big part of the reason why I'm excited about this is just that she remembers her songs... She still appreciates songs like Us Against The World, YCBTB and Serial Killer - she's not just forgotten them. It's just really sweet to know that she still listens to her old unreleased stuff just like us and she still sees potential in them and wants to do them justice. She really is a true artist.

I'm happy about that too. She has so many gems - Never Let Me Go, Damn You, Hollywood's Dead etc. - that she never talked about and it's nice to see her do something with these great songs