just listened to the new songs.. how did we go from 'haunting''and 'control' to this? :awkney:

Relax. Now or Never is the lead single from the album and is meant to be services to radios. Haunting and Control were album tracks produced by Lido who has plenty of production credits on the upcoming album.

Also it hasn't been mentioned on here but more then likely "Track 8" will feature Quavo from Migos

Relax. Now or Never is the lead single from the album and is meant to be services to radios. Haunting and Control were album tracks produced by Lido who has plenty of production credits on the upcoming album.

Also it hasn't been mentioned on here but more then likely "Track 8" will feature Quavo from Migos

Is that supposed to hype us up? :eek:

No, it was stating a fact that no one else on the forum had brought up........................... :wtf:

I wasn't coming for you sis... It was more @Halsey. Like is that supposed to hype us up? I didn't mean for it to seem like I was being a bitch to you...

Is that supposed to hype us up?  :eek:

migos is a big thing in the music world atm so a lot of people would be hyped about that. but then again i don't know how many members here care about rap tho...

migos is a big thing in the music world atm so a lot of people would be hyped about that. but then again i don't know how many members here care about rap tho...

I'm big on rap but any artist could do better then Migos, in my opinion obviously

now or never is so good but it made me crave more i need a pre release single asap

I'm such a fcn hypocrite when it comes to halsey. I pay her out all the time but ive listened to now or never more than love

And I do crave more lol