Eulonzo

Britney Spears

OMG someone is pressed :awkney: :toofunny:

Not pressed, pissed

When people misidentify things and spread their misinformation around it makes me mad. All the stupid people bitching about "autotune" are going to make it look like FF all over again, and Britney Jean is so much more than FF

14417469274.gif

Which one is her worse?

For me, OIDIA and Britney fight for the worst album. For different reasons, "Britney" was her first personal album and end up beeing the hybrid of the original "Britney" and "Crossroads" soundtrack. And OIDIA it's the same as BOMT so there wasn't a lot of grow between them.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I'm just really tired of people saying she seems tired of making music. If you've followed ANY interviews from the past year, she has shown so much dedication to her work and fans. She's put so much more into this album than she did in FF so it is really fucking annoying seeing people say the same shit over and over. Even people that are defending this album are saying she seems tired of making music, consistently spewing out bullshit with nothing to back it up. The more people do this, the more others will hear it from them and just decide to not listen this time around. Do some fucking research before you open your broken-record mouth. 

uGH  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower:  :pussypower: 

14417469274.gif

But which one did Charli XCX write? I don't see her in the writing credits anywhere on wikipedia...

none of them, they ended up not picking her song i guess.

alien really felt like a charli song to me, oh well. 

14417469274.gif

true , Bradley spilled the tea, but I kept my point of view, no it's not her best, but it's a step in the right direction, she is writing & the autotune is kinda gone, so Britney Jean may not be her Ray of Light bur it's a new start point for Britney in her career, I hope after the flop of the album, they let Britney resurrect like a fenix and realize that when she is in control the things are better.

:biblio:

Guess there's no point listening to any of this album then.. 

I hope her demo leaks

Oh i'm sorry i thought this was the Britney Spears thread? Do you need me to link you to Charli's thread? bye

14417469274.gif

And as for “Til It’s Gone”? “You never know what you got til it’s gone,” Britney warns, seconds before getting swept away in a tidal wave of frantic will.i.am beats. It’s a sentiment that rings morbidly true.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: 

14417469274.gif

true , Bradley spilled the tea, but I kept my point of view, no it's not her best, but it's a step in the right direction, she is writing & the autotune is kinda gone, so Britney Jean may not be her Ray of Light bur it's a new start point for Britney in her career, I hope after the flop of the album, they let Britney resurrect like a fenix and realize that when she is in control the things are better.

is there anything of hers you don't like?

I always see you praising things even when the fans have panned them

BzhmW.png

that's because they are not tru fans

tumblr_lhtfkazmiR1qzjix8.gif

In other news the BT totally saved Britney Jean, Hold On Tite it's Everytime 2.0

I was being serious though...just because we like Lana doesn't mean we think every song is perfect

BzhmW.png

I was being serious though...just because we like Lana doesn't mean we think every song is perfect

no, I don't think every song she releases it's perfect, not ven her unreleased, This Kiss, Amnesia, It Should Be Easy and many more are not her best songs, but that won't stop me and I will praise her everytime I can, cause I'm stanning for her as a person, and as a person she is perfect, cause she has all this flaws and she is not scared to show them.

She is a big part of my life, I grew up with her music, her music have been in so many important moments in my life, so why I won't praise everything she does?