Your kitten...

You'll be...

My boy toy...

:sluttybunny:  :fabcat:  :w8ing:

When will it leak FFS. :defeated:

how i am first hearing this snippet now

lABVyGE.png

do we have any Femme Fatale outtakes? with her vocals tho

we have Unbroken and the snippet of Secret. she also performed a cover of Madonna's "Burning Up" during the Femme Fatale tour and we have a studio version of it.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Wasn't "Pleasure You" meant for Femme Fatale too? I know the version we have is unofficial because of Don Philip's vocals but it's still a good song.

And do we have any official info on "Secret" except that it's prod. by The Neptunes?

Wasn't "Pleasure You" meant for Femme Fatale too? I know the version we have is unofficial because of Don Philip's vocals but it's still a good song.

And do we have any official info on "Secret" except that it's prod. by The Neptunes?

I thought that Pleasure You was meant for In the Zone? But I've seen people also say it's for FF so idk.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pleasure You it's from In The Zone, it was registered for that album. The lie about it being for FF came from RadarOnline who likely got that rumor from Don Philip himself to try and revive his career like "Y'all Britney called me again for a due even when I can't even sing"

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I recently listened a lot to Circus and realized why older Brit Brit stans love it... it's Britney's last (almost) flawless album. When  I first listened to Kill The Lights, I was like "take this aggresive trash away from me! :toofunny: my ears hurt" (well, to be fair, I had a strong headache). Now I can't stop singing make sure you catch me from my good side (pick one!). Just awesome. I WISH that Phonography and Amnesia weren't just bonus tracks, tho...

I hate that she started making EDM. What a trash. I can only take select few tracks from FF (TTWE, IO, IWG, TTYH and Criminal...the last two are the best songs that came from this thing). Britney Jean is slightly better in that regard, but I hate all the strongly EDM tracks (I adore for Alien, Perfume, Passenger, DC, BMS). 

I really hope that the next album will stray far, far away from EDM. 

i am nothing and should be everything

I really love Femme Fatale, it's a very strong album in my opinion. I HATE Britney Jean though... in all honesty sometimes I even forget it exists and I think Femme Fatale was the last album she released. :creep:

circus is...okay imo. there are some really good tracks (the whole standard edition, except for My Baby, is perf + Phonography, Trouble and Rock Boy are great additions), but it feels that there's something missing from it all. she's just a little bit too "safe" and unchallenging.

also britney jean isnt that bad.

Blackout > ITZ > BOMT > FF > Britney > Britney Jean > OIDIA

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I agree that hate for Britney Jean is really overblown. IMHO it's better than Femme Fatale, but it lacks direction. 

BTW, are you guys into the whole 'Vevo certify Piece of Me" thing? Since yesterday, I'm constantly streaming the playlist, lol. Cool fandom initiative. 

i am nothing and should be everything