Sign in to follow this  
CarlPFisher

Live Songs

Hey All,

My sister and I were talking about what song Lana has never sung live and it had me wondering which song people would most like to hear live. My sister's favorite song not sung live is "This Is What Makes Us Girls" and my favorite would have to be "Black Beauty." What are yours?

Best,

Carl

Definitely Flipside, I really want that live.

We already have Yayo live, but that was so long ago and I'd love to hear it now that she's improved so much.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

So many dreams that will remain unfulfilled but my this would be my list -  

Oh Say Can You See

Pretty When You Cry 

Is This Happiness 

Burning Desire     :sadcore2:

The fact that Betty Spaghetti preformed FK has given me hope though...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

So many dreams that will remain unfulfilled but my this would be my list -

Oh Say Can You See

Pretty When You Cry

Is This Happiness

Burning Desire :sadcore2:

The fact that Betty Spaghetti preformed FK has given me hope though...

She's performed Burning Desire numerous times on the Paradise Tour

Woops lol didn't see what was posted above

I had know idea Lana preformed BD live :toofunny: I'm such a blonde mess sometimes...

@@GangstaBoy Thank you for the youtube vids as well :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I would give a kidney and ten years of consciousness for her to play You're Gonna Love Me, TOSTB, St Tropez, Golden Grill, Hundred Dollar Bill but not the demo, Every Man Gets His Wish, She's Not Me, Velvet Crowbar, Backfire, Hit And Run 2, Back To The Basics, Last Girl On Earth, This Is What Makes Us Girls demo 3, Next To Me, Is This Happiness, Sad Girl, Pretty When You Cry, another Money Power Glory, Elvis, Daytona Meth, Catch And Release, Motel 6, Paradise, Prom Song, Beautiful Player, For K Part 2, and Black Beauty. Like I'd be so happy I'd give my second kidney for free. ESPECIALLY YGLM, TOSTB and St Tropez. I'm thirsty AF. I'm unlucky because most of my favourite songs are unreleased. But Serial Killer was one of my dreams so even though I didn't saw it I'm still so glad  :$

Edit: oh and Television Heaven and All Smiles and Break My Fall and Queen of Disaster too how could I forget

ZKcaooE.png

What are all the songs from BTD, Paradise, UV, and her soundtrack songs that she hasn't performed live? Tell me if I'm missing anything

This is What Makes Us Girls

Lucky Ones

Yayo (Paradise version)

Bel Air

Sad Girl

Pretty When You Cry

The Other Woman

Black Beauty

Guns And Roses

Flipside

Is This Happiness

Once Upon a Dream

Big Eyes

I Can Fly

Life is Beautiful

smile.gif

Television Heaven, AFFA, Hollywood, and Driving In Cars are some unreleased I'd like to see be done live. I feel like if SK is popular enough to be done live then AFFA definitely is.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I have to agree that Lucky Ones is such a gorgeous song. It has to be one of the most romantic songs she has sung. "Is This Happiness" is also one of my favorites that has never been sung live and should. I feel she will sing more UV songs on her next tour. I mean she never sang "Serial Killer"