Nick

Selena Gomez

Listening to A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez & The Scene rn, this is what I call Real music

I think you need to go to an ear doctor. This is her second worst album for me.

Mfhp.gif

I think 'Crowded Room' would have fit to Ariana's 'Sweetener' or 'Thank You Next' albums, it's kinda her style. The music and lyrics are great but I don't like Selena's voice on that one. Everytime I hear it I wish it was Ariana... 

"holding hands w the darkness and knowing my heart is allowed." one of my fave lyrics. the acknowledgemeeeeent that leads to better things. 

stream sweeter place.mp3 

That lyric stood out to me too it's a great line.

Her talk with Rachel was so adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXoXM0X9d0U

That lyric stood out to me too it's a great line.

Her talk with Rachel was so adorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXoXM0X9d0U

Creyk, yessss. The innocence of it, the importance of being open n acknowledging what u feel. The funny strength of being vulnerable. I’m probably ranting, but ok, isn’t it just great being able to express oneself that way? So pure, n authentic just like wow im amazed everyday. And she just does it. So powerful

I think it takes a lot to b more honest w urself, and she’s so amazing for it. Floored

UV/Honeymoon

Is it me or it doesnt go off as much as the 2017 leak? but i love the added flutes in the bridge

Definitely. The leak bumps way more. They took away alot of elements, added some slightly different vocal takes, and subdued the instrumental. I still prefer the live version >>> I hope one day we get to hear the way it was originally recorded

R5sPD4M.jpg

Definitely. The leak bumps way more. They took away alot of elements, added some slightly different vocal takes, and subdued the instrumental. I still prefer the live version >>> I hope one day we get to hear the way it was originally recorded

ok thank god, i was going crazy trying to find diffrences but thinking that maybe was only the medium quality of the leak that made it sound more pumping. I also think they changed the tempo slightly? it sounds way more bland when the chorus hits