sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

Also the single cover didn't have a marker saying it was explicit so I'm not sure the song will say "motherfucker" (unless the picture Lana posted just didn't show the explicit thing?)

I doubt she'd post the one with the explicit tag

9ISvyf0.gif

Also the single cover didn't have a marker saying it was explicit so I'm not sure the song will say "motherfucker" (unless the picture Lana posted just didn't show the explicit thing?)

the explicit thingy is for itunes and other retailers

Marina and her impact  :judgingu3:

I'm so glad it didn't leak, I've just read the last 6 pages and thought 'on the next page someone is going to leak it, please god, no'

This twitter site has the song, and they've just removed a post that said 'Favorite if I should leak the song, RT if I shouldn't.

They're also teasing the lyrics. I swear to God if someone from twitter or tumblr leaks it I am going to go insane.

But I doubt a leak 2 days before the song came out would make her cancel it from the album? Especially if it is the lead/first single?

FzytWEW.png

Okay. I heard the snippet. I like what I heard but I also don't. It's the poppy, upbeat track we've all been waiting for to take Gaga down from the charts for good (jk but really, #TeamLanz) but seriously it's definitely a bop but I'm not gonna say I like/hate it yet because I can't really tell... Definitely sounds different and new.

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg