sweetie

SINGLE: "High By The Beach"

didnt he say he was working with her in like february and she said muddy trap like a month ago

EDIT: okay april but that was still a while ago

EDIT 2: also i think this was kieron or w/e bc she said he was doing beats right?

well lets think

its obviously not emile haynie and his slow jamz. its probably also not rick. and its also probably not heath

well lets think

its obviously not emile haynie and his slow jamz. its probably also not rick. and its also probably not heath

yes, that's why i said kieron, she made a post saying he was doing the beats for the album, and this song has a beat..

many songs have a beat.. whats your point

what's not clear about my point?

i'm just saying the song was probably produced by kieron instead of mark ronson because for one the song doesn't even sound like mark's production and lana specifically stated that kieron was doing beats for the album

I'm pretty disappointed. It's one thing to be inspired by hip hop beats a la the majority of BTD, but she kinda sounds like she's sleepwalking on a Mike Will Made It beat here. :defeated:

Honeymoon didn't sound rushed either, it had beautiful instrumentation and her vocals were beautifully layered. Yes, it didn't have a potent melody but I still thought it was pretty gorgeous.

title251192345.png

same with MPG and FMWUTTT

The chorus of those reminds me of wagon getting to the top of the roller coaster

This song is slaying so much :cumming: , sounds to me like a fucked my way up to the top/west coast trap mixture :deadbanana: . I'm so excited for honeymoon, i feel like i'm not going to survive to reach september

mH6fLZ4.gif

So is this song about Lana being with a guy who is a jerk but it's okay because she doesn't care about him, she just wants to have a good time and nothing more than that?

So is this song about Lana being with a guy who is a jerk but it's okay because she doesn't care about him, she just wants to have a good time and nothing more than that?

No, it's about her leaving a guy because he's a jerk and had no chill and going to get high on the beach instead 

I don't see it on spotify either

tZ7WN4B.gif

what's not clear about my point?

i'm just saying the song was probably produced by kieron instead of mark ronson because for one the song doesn't even sound like mark's production and lana specifically stated that kieron was doing beats for the album

she said MANY of the beats not ALL