Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: "High By the Beach"

I can't with the delusional interpretations of this amateurish video. She's such a bad actress and she moves so awkwardly that was painful to watch sometimes. At least get that lip-sync right. The way the gun didn't fit in the guitar case is ridiculous. She's such a troll

bye bitch, nobody cares about your meltdown over HER career. 

I can't with the delusional interpretations of this amateurish video. She's such a bad actress and she moves so awkwardly that was painful to watch sometimes. At least get that lip-sync right. The way the gun didn't fit in the guitar case is ridiculous. She's such a troll

aww de wittle poor bawby is mad..its time for your nap  :(  :(  :$

Just finished watching it a bunch of time.

Cool video.

Flat out telling people that her space is her private space and she doesn't wish intruders (that being the press, the paparazzi, stalkers, those that wish she would do this or that or be Rihanna or be Beyoncé or be something she is not to go fuck off.

Flat out saying she wants to be able to live her life without being spied on. Doesn't want to live in a cage like Elvis or  Michael Jackson

The National Enquirer makes it sure what she means (at least in the video)

It's what I said in the past -

The artist paints the picture and the painted picture is the basis for everything else. (the singer sings the song, writes the song)

The rest of it is people who get rich selling it, and think they are better than the artist, yet without the artist, they are nothing

(from managers to record companies to agents to hanger-ons to publicists telling an artist

they have to do this or that

An artist can always sing or write or act and it matters little to an artiste' whether or not they make money (especially as she don't need money)

The others should be lucky they are in the artist's world.

(and is also saying, if some days she is in a bad mood or doesn't feel well, she doesn't want to have to pretend. A take me as I am either like it or leave it. (and she doesn't mean she would literally do the ending it is only symbolic)

That is pretty cool.

I like the different connections with James Franco.

and to add- this is somewhat like her direct response in I fucked my way (where she didn't fuck her way, but she is throwing it in her face "I'm a dragon you're a whore," and

mimicking me's a fucking bore, to me"

and similar in "Money, power" where she doesn't actually want it but the people think she is just one of the millions of others who try to attain it.

that's what makes her unique to everyone else.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She never says it's real. She pretty much just said that a prop guy made it. 

She says that a prop guy brought it and painted it. But look at the gun itself compared to the Nerf gun. It looks a lot more real than that tbh

Lana @ the haters

tumblr_inline_nt1b4kBeaN1smqbxq_540.jpg

Never forget Kathi lol

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I'm mad at the execution of the video, it feels amateurish. You can express great ideas and in the same time take care about every single scene and shot. What is the idea to come out with a potential hit and undermine it with this poorly executed video?

"This video sucks"

"Boring Video"

"Bad Editing"

"What is she doing"

"BTD and UV is Better"

UZgpID8.gif

This video was cool, it was different, and it was very Lana. It obviously isn't MEANT to be this cinematic fucking masterpiece like Star Wars -- it's supposed to send a message.

....and the message is this:

JV0DMWp.gif