Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: "High By the Beach"

..really doesn't take much more than one adjective.. tumblr_nt1rcvZzIE1twrqvqo1_1280.jpg

doesn't seem too vague to me.... tumblr_nt1r4xE8wM1twrqvqo1_400.jpg

i could say that pawn shop blues and the entirety of AKA is "worse" than say ... 'delicious' or 'big bad wolf' 

but until i tell you exactly what makes it "worse", or cite a few lines for comparison, etc --  that single word means next to nothing. you see the distinction i'm trying to make? what would be the point of music, film or literature if we all went around stating our opinions with 3 or 4 worded judgements? i mean, its fine if you don't like something i do, but if you're going to tell me that its shit, don't expect me to give it any thought if you haven't put any in yourself

:whatever:

ZRBNill.jpg

The video matches the vibes of the song and Lana looks absolutely beautiful. The B-movie idea definitely came to mind during the scenes when Lana was just walking around the house. I love the colours and her outfit in the video. I also agree with those who said Scarface vibes, with the pastel beach scenes and guns. Completely enamoured  :heart:

i could say that pawn shop blues and the entirety of AKA is "worse" than say ... 'delicious' or 'big bad wolf' 

but until i tell you exactly what makes it "worse", or cite a few lines for comparison, etc --  that single word means next to nothing. you see the distinction i'm trying to make? what would be the point of music, film or literature if we all went around stating our opinions with 3 or 4 worded judgements? i mean, its fine if you don't like something i do, but if you're going to tell me that its shit, don't expect me to give it any thought if you haven't put any in yourself

:whatever:

302709_original.gif..sorry not everyone has the time or motivation to write a critique of why something you do isn't as good as another thing.. lol 

apparently we can't criticize her unless we write an essay tongue.gif

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I just watched the video, and I must say, I loved it. I love the beach and Lana's house. (I wonder if she will move in there one day.. looks like its just a vacant home

for now..) I love the way it starts with the helicopter view coming in over the beautiful ocean waves, the sounds in the background, and then Lana on the deck..

i loved the way she runs around and walks around from room to room, then out down onto the beach area.. (or rocks i guess..) and then the blowing up of the chopper

made me laugh out loud.. amazing and beautifully done vid. so much better, than the average video's coming out from other artists these days.. but to each their own.

I would love to live in that house once in awhile with Lana, and run out to the beach, and stuff.. F**** Me...I'm dreaming hard.. real hard.. :)

:hawt:

302709_original.gif..sorry not everyone has the time or motivation to write a critique of why something you do isn't as good as another thing.. lol 

apparently we can't criticize her unless we write an essay tongue.gif

no, you can "criticize" however you want. but whether you want to add weight to said criticism (or not) is up to you too 

:w8ing:

ZRBNill.jpg

no, you can "criticize" however you want. but whether you want to add weight to said criticism (or not) is up to you too 

:w8ing:

never said i wanted to tumblr_nt1tz7cURS1twrqvqo1_500.gif """"add weight to said criticism""""

.....tumblr_labuq7FryI1qa9vqgo1_500.gif i kinda just low-key agreed and went for a nice cuppa tea. 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Terrible. Questioning anyone's taste who praises such mediocrity

Hey @@TrailerParkDarling, I'd like to discuss something with you, but it won't let me PM you. I'd appreciate it if you could get in touch somehow. I'm @evilentity_ on Twitter or you can ask one of the other mods for my e-mail address. Thanks.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.