Sitar

VIDEO PREMIERE: "High By the Beach"

Isn't this her house? Maybe this video is made to tell everyone to stop following/stalking her lol..

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I love how she simultaneously indulges the voyeurism into her life while at the same time telling us she really just wants to blow us the fuck up. (And be left alone and get high by the beach.)

i dont think shes that bad at attention seeking unlike some ppl today cough*kardashians*cough? we hardly ever see her these days or hear from her...

what i got from that is its her 'fuck you' to the 'media' for trying to ruin her career 'debut'. i love this song and the lyrics - more empowering from her than we have heard in a long time. shes not going to act like a victim ilh  :flutter:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

That gun don't fit in that guitar case!

I loved it though. She looks great and glad she's kicking ass this time. It seemed the common throwaway insult/jab last time around was she is always the victim, etc so glad to see she is turning things around.

party.gif?w=1100

Hmmm...

I played it on my TV but that was a bit disapointing. Like I get the message, and the paradox and everything but I rarely like "linear" mv. I appreciate variety, different angles, beauty shots, close ups, etc...

The house IS close to the road o_O Is that where Honeymoon was also filmed ?

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I YAASSSSed so hard when the first chorus kicks in and she just randomly throws herself on the bed :oprah: honestly I laughed throughout the whole video is like wtf????? LMAO I love it :oprah:

Isn't this her house? Maybe this video is made to tell everyone to stop following/stalking her lol..

Yes. I hope fans don't start getting all emotional and taking it personally because she was obviously flipping through magazines, etc and shooting back at all of the BS lobbed at her by the media.

tZ7WN4B.gif

This was both terrible and amazing at the same time I'm... I don't know what to say :toofunny:

Once again we have a great idea and a not-so-good execution :eek: I liked the part with the helicopter by the window but I think its just awkward how she sees the plane, then goes inside and lays on her bed, then she picks the magazine and she runs outside to grab the gun. I agree with the user above, I don't think making it a 'linear' music video helped that much... it just made it awkward.

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Yes. I hope fans don't start getting all emotional and taking it personally because she was obviously flipping through magazines, etc and shooting back at all of the BS lobbed at her by the media.

Yeah, I don't really think it's targeting the fans as much as it is paparazzi being fucking everywhere (and smarmy journalists)