AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

UWBA???? is not on the album. According to Signe it belongs to her along with Give It 2 Me. She's saving them for her still TBD record.

and I'd pray that KKB keeps Burn Rubber, and gets to release their version. It's immaculate.

They just teased an album this last month.

I guess this also means BC Kingdom will probably be releasing the EP soon, maybe Freedia will also release her collabs.. etc!
I can honestly see SOPHIE (the record) serving as the cavalier to the rest of her collaborations to be shared. There's so much music still due this year from various artists who also happen to have collabs with the late great.. it just seems all too calculated / coincidental. I have full faith.

41 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

Alleged tracklist found on d site lol, notice how Berlin Nightmare is between Elegance and Pop Star... Could be a troll though.

I’m choosing to believe this and it’s making me feel so utterly happy and satisfied. 

46 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

Alleged tracklist found on d site lol, notice how Berlin Nightmare is between Elegance and Pop Star... Could be a troll though.

I think it smells fake because

1. Isn't it confirmed there was no Charli version of Burn Rubber and she was basically lipsyncing Sarah's version at some performances?

2. What the hell is "Featuring DavidLaChapelle" nnn anyone that's not the photographer and I'm not aware??

3. The 2 missing songs while the whole "singles roll-out" being finalized is also odd

Anyway I do think many of these are real possibilities anyway! just awkward.

57 minutes ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

We figured out earlier that the intro to Berlin Nightmare sounded like Elegance so someone clearly got inspired and made this all up :brigitte: not that i would complain about getting these songs but this fanbase is always plagued by fake tracklists lol :sleep:

38 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I think it smells fake because

1. Isn't it confirmed there was no Charli version of Burn Rubber and she was basically lipsyncing Sarah's version at some performances?

2. What the hell is "Featuring DavidLaChapelle" nnn anyone that's not the photographer and I'm not aware??

3. The 2 missing songs while the whole "singles roll-out" being finalized is also odd

Anyway I do think many of these are real possibilities anyway! just awkward.

David LaChapelle is the spoken word sample in TMTD… you can hear him giving like posing instructions “bend down” “back up now” “turn to me” kind of muffled in the mix

I’m a this tracklist truther and none of you can take this from me.

2 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

David LaChapelle is the spoken word sample in TMTD… you can hear him giving like posing instructions “bend down” “back up now” “turn to me” kind of muffled in the mix

I’m a this tracklist truther and none of you can take this from me.

That's such a fucking scream I had no idea about/never saw mentioned anywhere. I haven't listened to it in a very long time as well.

As I mentioned, I do think there's a big chance most of this being real, maybe just not this specific order as well.

43 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

I believe this is fake too but to answer your question, he's the one saying like 'lean over, chin down, arch your back' or whatever before the chorus

2 hours ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

Whenever I see this font I just KNOW I’m about to see some weird fake stuff lmao… I also don’t think Elegance is called like that

Also why are there many specific things (Push Emission Msmsmsm Forever Mix feat. Evita Manji) while others have question marks?

Finally, some of the titles clearly recall things SOPHIE already worked on but with new collaborators attached (Paradise, Clarity) 

1 hour ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

I think it’s fake, Pop Star is not a collab w Nina

l7wTNv7.jpeg

Burn Rubber feat charli xcx sounds fake to me because 1) it’s Sarah’s song 2) with all the amazing charli feats why have her do that? As much as I love it… taxi or WGFU? Bounce ? Like…. 

And also no sunscreen … idk but we’ll see! 

3 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Burn Rubber feat charli xcx sounds fake to me because 1) it’s Sarah’s song 2) with all the amazing charli feats why have her do that? As much as I love it… taxi or WGFU? Bounce ? Like…. 

And also no sunscreen … idk but we’ll see! 

Honestly I PRAY neither taxi or bounce made it to the tracklist 

6 hours ago, parachute said:

Whenever I see this font I just KNOW I’m about to see some weird fake stuff lmao… I also don’t think Elegance is called like that

Also why are there many specific things (Push Emission Msmsmsm Forever Mix feat. Evita Manji) while others have question marks?

Finally, some of the titles clearly recall things SOPHIE already worked on but with new collaborators attached (Paradise, Clarity) 

It’s literally just a .txt file lol

Pop Starrrr is the C2C id with the One More Time adlib (which I believe is Nina’s voice)

now when she says it’s not a collab I think she means in the sense that she contributed nothing and just threw her adlib over the song when playing it live… the other thing I can see is that the collab she’s talking about is Unpredictable Reality. I hope we get to hear both versions of that one day!

anyways this is the fourth tracklist in a row that’s been made to seem real and deceive people so I think we should all just stop caring and buckle up for the amount of SOPHIE I feel we are about to receive over the next year..

6 hours ago, Fetiche said:

I think it’s fake, Pop Star is not a collab w Nina

l7wTNv7.jpeg

This. That tracklist is very obviously fake lol

It’s honestly funny to me, did the “leaker” think that having some tracks be missing would make this more credible? 

9 hours ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

AW6QFm8.png

burn rubber feat charli gave it away… fake af