Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

I love those random spinning gramophones like wtf is going on I love them :toofunny:

Also love the tuned headphones and the guitar thing with flowers. Can we at least be happy we got a decent music video? Y'all are so critical all the time give it a rest

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I love those random spinning gramophones like wtf is going on I love them :toofunny:

Also love the tuned headphones and the guitar thing with flowers. Can we at least be happy we got a decent music video? Y'all are so critical all the time give it a rest

Yeah poor Lana, her fans are worst than her critics on the media now 

so, a lot of people feel like the girls in the water don't have much to do with anything.. but i feel like they're almost like sirens "beautiful creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island." 

This makes sense with the lyrics "Live to love you..It's all a game to me anyway"  and even "putting on my music while I'm watching the boys" like she's using the music to lure them in.. and  "i was sent to destroy" idk i jus think the girls make sense 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

so, a lot of people feel like the girls in the water don't have much to do with anything.. but i feel like they're almost like sirens "beautiful creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island." 

This makes sense with the lyrics "Live to love you..It's all a game to me anyway"  and even "putting on my music while I'm watching the boys" like she's using the music to lure them in.. idk i jus think the girls make sense 

yeah!! 

If you are gonna talk shit for no reason, FUCK OFF PLEASEEEE nobody wants to hear your bullshit

Why are they even here always bashing on stuff Lana does. Annoying.

I loved the video though. The spinning gramophones looked like Anaconda

Spinning fruits

0_0 :hooker:

Someone leak this gorgeous video in color please :icant:

The scene where the neon sign lights up took my breath away, I'm a sucker for neon.

I liked it (a lot :creep:), I just wish it had more color besides just girls flopping around underwater.

Someone leak this gorgeous video in color please :icant:

The scene where the neon sign lights up took my breath away, I'm a sucker for neon.

Just for the sake of it, it WOULD be nice to have it in colors. Her silk clothe looked phenomenal with that popping red and electric blue ... 

And yesss, I had a "Ooh" moment with the Neon letters ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg