Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

Hmm, I never noticed this before. Anybody know more precisely when she chipped it? :creep:

Omg, I remember spending an entire night comparing all the candids I have on my computer (around fucking 5000 someone kill me) and I couldn't really see, I think it's around the end of 2011.

Btw I have plastic surgery receipts, the video, you can't lie with a video, and if her nose doesn't has an OBVIOUS bump in this, I'm ready to eat my own boobs

ZKcaooE.png

Omg, I remember spending an entire night comparing all the candids I have on my computer (around fucking 5000 someone kill me) and I couldn't really see, I think it's around the end of 2011.

Btw I have plastic surgery receipts, the video, you can't lie with a video, and if her nose doesn't has an OBVIOUS bump in this, I'm ready to eat my own boobs

omg can u make a mega?  :creep: (of the candids, im too lazy to save them one by one but i want them lmao)

Wy8jf2U.jpg

omg can u make a mega?  :creep: (of the candids, im too lazy to save them one by one but i want them lmao)

omg for real? dude I have like 8000 photos of her saved and 90% is organized but like most of it comes from the lanadelreyfan gallery :xcry: I guess I could haha but it wouldn't be ready asap

ZKcaooE.png

I meant the literal receipts. Like a contract for specific procedures on specific dates or something.

See discussion of my nose job skepticism starting around here. I don't mean to sidetrack this topic.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I meant the literal receipts. Like a contract for specific procedures on specific dates or something.

See discussion of my nose job skepticism starting around here. I don't mean to sidetrack this topic.

Oh sorry! Too much internet lingo I didn't understood you asked for literal receipts :)

ZKcaooE.png

The only thing that bothers me is her when the chorus begins.. Every time she is putting those headphones, and it's pointless.. Lana, we got it, you're listening to your music while watching the boys, but that doesn't mean you have to put your freaking headphones on every time you sing that you're listening to your music, duuuuuuuh

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I hate to be that person, but it's probably my least favorite video :toofunny: The colored photographs from the shoot were so promising and it would've looked so much nicer. The underwater girls were so out of place as well, mess of a video with SO MUCH potential :( I'm so sad rn, like I'm slowly unstanning and trying so hard not to...

The only thing that bothers me is her when the chorus begins.. Every time she is putting those headphones, and it's pointless.. Lana, we got it, you're listening to your music while watching the boys, but that doesn't mean you have to put your freaking headphones on every time you sing that you're listening to your music, duuuuuuuh

I mean that could have been the director/editors decision. She said it was a video narrative

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I see to be the only one who expected the video to be exactly like that, but with more color

I honestly expected exactly this. I knew Lana was gonna fuck worth the amazing colors she teased in the photos. I knew it would either be partly black and white or was gonna have some shitty filter on it

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo