Subversive

Music to Watch Boys To: Official Music Video

I got chills from the start of it, those double exposure takes of the girls underwater look AMAZING, then the neon sign :oprah: I was a little bit upset about it being in B&W too, I'm not gonna lie, but the shots and how good she looks made it up. I loved those small slow-mo shots of the boys, it's beautiful overall, she didn't dissapoint me :oprah: This is already much better than HBTB for me

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

can they not use her putting on the headphones every time she says "putting on my music"????

why is her tooth chipped?! It doesn't look bad but it's kind of weird

and I love the water footage but would have loved it a million times more if it was used in the ultraviolence vid

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Lovely video, tho I agree with most everyone here that it would have been even more impressive to switch to color in the black and white scenes at some point, because the colors match up with the neon sign and are so fucking gorgeous, it's a shame we didn't at least get a few flashes of the color. Otherwise, I really liked it and Lana looks happy as FUCK, which is like a big breath of fresh air.

CY2HYTl.png

WOW you can really see the filler she has between her brows in this comparison, I'm officially in the camp of "filler nose job" instead of "knife nose job" now!

....what

6FOdI3j.png

CY2HYTl.png

AKA vibes. Love how young she looks. 

Tbh I don't see anything sinister in these smiles, sorry @ and @

I'm not saying the smile is necessarily sinister. I'm saying that with combined with the music, it implies something similar. The smile in and of itself is sweet.

Nothing scares me anymore.

I love it tbh 

CY2HYTl.png

WOW you can really see the filler she has between her brows in this comparison, I'm officially in the camp of "filler nose job" instead of "knife nose job" now!

like anyone cares about that at this point