Sign in to follow this  
WaitForLife

When will LDR5 arive?

I know HM will be released in a few days but I'm curious to know what you think her next record will be and when it will be released.

I hope it will be something different and maybe like Life Is Beautiful.

I would love if we get LIB in it. I guess we will get it in 2 years because I doubt that she is writing and recording already to release it next year.

Mfhp.gif

Part of me wants it to come asap, and the other part highkey wants her to take some rest. We know that she's always writing anyway and seeing the amount of work she's put in the unreleased and knowing her work ethic I refuse to think that she's the type to slack around. I try to trust her as much as possible, but seeing how these four albums were close to each other, I don't expect it to come that soon. I have absolutely zero expectations regarding the music itself tbh because it's too soon and also she managed to surprise the hell out of me each time since I started stanning and I like to think it's one of her characteristics

ZKcaooE.png

I'm guessing she'll take a long break in which she'll only write movie soundtracks, with an album coming in 2017. Can't see her keeping up and releasing something in 2016, but I said the same about Honeymoon so this contradicts itself.

obUZKpb.gif

She said in her interview that she sees herself being an artist who will always put out music every 15 months or so. According to that and her previous follow ups I'd say late 2016 to early 2017! Let's hope at least lol.

The next new music cd will be the next chapter in the continuing saga, as everything is connected conceptually

Will have to see what concerts she does in 2016 and if any movie or tv soundtrack songs happen.

and the possibility that she takes family time off (though a singer/songwriter never stops having time to write songs, as the mind never stops moving.

So probably a year from now new music will show up

One  would think she already has continuing ideas in her head

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

She said in her interview that she sees herself being an artist who will always put out music every 15 months or so. According to that and her previous follow ups I'd say late 2016 to early 2017! Let's hope at least lol.

OMG this would be epic

Mfhp.gif

Will have to see what concerts she does in 2016 and if any movie or tv soundtrack songs happen.

One  would think she already has continuing ideas in her head

I'm so ready for a new tour. I'm sure she'll do one this upcoming year. I will see her this time lol! No cancellations. 

I agree with her having ideas already. I'm sure she is always writing and getting her ideas out.

I think it is something kind of therapeutic to her so I don't ever see her not writing.

i think her next move is dependent on the success of honeymoon. good sales/reception could lead to a longer promo of the album (lol) or possibly a tour, thus pushing back a new album release.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I think next year she'll take a break to be inspired for new material then focus on writing for a while. Probably get involved with some movie soundtracks so fans don't get too thirsty too.

I was pleasantly surprised when she announced HM so soon after UV, I wasn't expecting anything until 2016.

March 2017. And I think it'll be very different, darker than UV.

I wouldn't mind this at all. That idea is very intriguing. It'd be nice to hear the sound of that!