Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Today my boss caught me looking at this thread over lunch and he asked me what the Lipster Awards were. Lol.

He asked me if I was nominated for something but I said I was not as there is no way I can explain what the Be My Daddy award is to my 45 year old straight boss 

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

Today my boss caught me looking at this thread over lunch and he asked me what the Lipster Awards were. Lol.

He asked me if I was nominated for something but I said I was not as there is no way I can explain what the Be My Daddy award is to my 45 year old straight boss 

:awkney:  :awkney: :awkney:

here we go, the REAL promo campaign for #BeMyDaddy award starts.

can't wait to see more than just a profile picture. 

:flutter:

giphy.gif

:awkney: :awkney: :awkney:

The profile pic :oprah:

Constantine, do some self promo too :creep:

EotAQlJ.jpg

I won't win shit so why even bother doing promo

besides my nudes have been going around for quite a long time now so

:lolliney:

pm me 

I never really found out why that Caracass dude got banned. However, Igloo stans should be banned by default.

he made a troll account and started fights with jack 

Anybody who wants the presidency so much that he’ll spend two years organizing and campaigning for it is not to be trusted with the office. —David Broder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote_early_and_vote_often

That was a joke :lel:, I didn't vote properly first time - I sent copy-pasted private message directly to Miss America, because I thought it works that way, instead of filling the online survey. It was my mistake. ;)  :crossed:

Besides, with victory comes responsibility, and I am not sure I am willing to give up my free spirit status :troll:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif