Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

Thanks LanaBoards for not voting me as most problematic, biggest bitch, rudest member, delete it fat, attention seeker, troll, etc.

I'm glad to be walking away empty handed.

s32zlaK.gif

Thanks LanaBoards for not voting me as most problematic, biggest bitch, rudest member, delete it fat, attention seeker, troll, etc.

s32zlaK.gif

I voted for you in all of those except Rudest :poordat:

s32zlaK.gif

you definitely deserved it tho

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

bDyPiFl.png

GIQ0Rfj.png

CtqwVsn.png

@@luckyonewithoutyou is surprise performing for us tonight, given @ 's shart attack. And they came with the one and only, Adele!

And Adele has a special message for the Lipsters Awards 2015:

I'm dead, lyrics of the year

4tdWYMA.png

Cool. I agree, that should be the post of the year.

Don't sell yourself short, you have many legendary ones, like this one.

My fave part:

Yes, I will still be there if she was no longer young and beautiful . And yes I will run run run to the appropriate places to download and purchase the vinyl/cd

and come come come to the concerts and listen or sing along even if it means driving 6 hours to Virginia or 4 hours to Boston or spending an entire day on Randall's Island in NY

to see a 915 performance. I would not be going there if she were not performing. Note to Florence or Marina fans, I am not going Friday or Saturday with them performing.

Kudos to their fans for doing such.

bDyPiFl.png

7VCT2Gn.png

Of course! LanaBoards is full or artists, and they deserve to be recognized too. This award is for the #Lipsters with talent. This title have its 3 own subcategories too, because we have so many talented people here:

G4fUhZs.png

For the Lipters who graphic design is their passion. This includes: fanmade artwork, picture edits, posters, etc... Basically everything graphic on the Fan Art section.

WINNER:

@@Trash Magic

cqjcm.png

syOyx4r.png

For those Lipsters who follow Lana's path and edit their very own homemade videos.

WINNER:

@

cqjcm.png

moHVcdm.png

For those Lipsters who create their very own songs and are going to fuck their way up to the top in the following years. LanaBoards' very own LEISURE could help you recognize them.

WINNER:

@@butterflies

cqjcm.png

Wjku8E4.png

That member who's still developing their LanaBoards persona but has a bright future and it's going to be an icon soon enough. In simpler words, Best New Member.

WINNER:

@@annedauphine

cqjcm.png

Emperor @@Trash Magic snatched the most important award :xcry: Congrats, you're honestly my biggest inspiration, I dream of ever reaching your level but I was going through your Flickr yesterday and you're a god!

And about SpaceX, I'm here since not even a year but I feel like I found my true family, Ride monologue teas

4tdWYMA.png

bDyPiFl.png

7VCT2Gn.png

Of course! LanaBoards is full or artists, and they deserve to be recognized too. This award is for the #Lipsters with talent. This title have its 3 own subcategories too, because we have so many talented people here:

G4fUhZs.png

For the Lipters who graphic design is their passion. This includes: fanmade artwork, picture edits, posters, etc... Basically everything graphic on the Fan Art section.

WINNER:

@@Trash Magic

cqjcm.png

syOyx4r.png

For those Lipsters who follow Lana's path and edit their very own homemade videos.

WINNER:

@

cqjcm.png

moHVcdm.png

For those Lipsters who create their very own songs and are going to fuck their way up to the top in the following years. LanaBoards' very own LEISURE could help you recognize them.

WINNER:

@@butterflies

cqjcm.png

Wjku8E4.png

That member who's still developing their LanaBoards persona but has a bright future and it's going to be an icon soon enough. In simpler words, Best New Member.

WINNER:

@@annedauphine

cqjcm.png

YES QWEENS, WERK THOSE AWARDS

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif