Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

"@theeternalstars has had too much to drink and attempts to derail @@Jack 's performance, throwing copies of his OTHER latest video at the shocked audience (some of which are also secretly relieved :troll: ) @ kicks him off the stage again and puts him on a final warning. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s235SH9HEE4&feature=youtu.be

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

"@@theeternalstars has had too much to drink and attempts to derail @@Jack 's performance, throwing copies of his OTHER latest video at the shocked audience (some of which are also secretly relieved :troll: ) @ kicks him off the stage again and puts him on a final warning. " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s235SH9HEE4&feature=youtu.be

BLESS YOU :beyonce:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Smile was written by Charlie Chapin

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

bDyPiFl.pngLadies and gentlemen, it has come to this. These are three biggest awards of the night. Two users will be crowned, and a moment in LanaBoards' history will be revived (buy Revival on iTunes) and named as the greatest one. I present to you:

BilUfFa.png

There's only 365 days in a year... and half of those 1) LanaBoards was down during 2015 2) there's drama. It's time to crown the biggest drama of 2015!

WINNER:

SCAT GIFS

cqjcm.png

zJD15NI.png

In my opinion the biggest award of them all, this title will be granted to the Sluttiest Member! Take that as whichever way you understand it.

WINNER:

@@Bekim

cqjcm.png

MsNWf97.png

The formally biggest award of the night, this is the time to award the Member of the Year. That #Lipster who is the whole package. Only those with Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent will have the chance to be crowned LanaBoards' Next Lipster Superstar.

WINNER:

@@annedauphine

cqjcm.png

Thank you everyone, see you next year. To close the Gala, welcome LanaBoards legend Christina Lucci and @[member='PARADIXO].

When I was around 10, I was obsessed with TV. I used to watch everything — the news, soccer, mexican telenovelas, basically everything. But one day, I was watching Miss Universe with my mom and I asked her why models were so skinny, and she told me "The world is f***ed up, and you're going to change that someday." I didn't know what she meant with that.

So, when I was a teen, girls at school used to bully me because I had these big boobs. They were all super skinny and all the boys were in love with them. I was attracted to a really hot German guy and I asked him if he wanted to go out with me, and he rejected me. "I don't want people to think you're my mom," he said. It was all because of my tits.

At 16, my life changed. A model agency called me and told me they were interested in me. "We saw you at school and you have a different kind of beauty." I started to work with great photographers, doing photoshoots for underwear brands and that stuff. And when I turned 18, I decided to change my style, and opted for a more sensual, erotic image. My bank account was going to explode [laughs], I couldn't believe the amount of money I was gaining because of my beauty. I felt comfortable and confident. People loved me.

A few years later, I was basically an Internet sensation. Gifs of me dancing and bouncing my boobs were the hottest thing on the web. Trolls spammed forums with my videos. But one day, some jealous girl said, "She's just a trend. They all love her big boobs but they're not going to be there the rest of her life." And she was right. As the years went by, my boobs were turning smaller and smaller. Photographers stopped being interested in me, and all I had were my memories. I quit modelling in 2014, and lived a different kind of life.

But in 2015, a guy from Kosovo shared some of my gifs on a Lana Del Rey forum. I knew about it a few months later, and I was so confused. I was like, "Why are my boobs on a forum about a pop singer?". I thought they were just kidding, and eventually ignored them. Five months later, I received an e-mail, which said "Hello Christina, you are extremely popular on Lana Boards, a Lana Del Rey forum, and we're doing some kind of online awards show in January 2016. I want you for the promo capaign."

I accepted.

Since it was a music forum, I thought I had to write a song or something like that. And I did... I wrote "Burnt Norton", a song about how time changes. It doesn't really matter if you had it all. It doesn't matter if you're currently lost. Why would you care about what might have been or what has been? So yeah, it was a smash hit. My bank account was active again. I made a video for it, shot a few advertisements for the awards thing, and I was happy again. I'm a model. I was born to be a model. 

I want to thank @@Bekim for sharing my gifs. But tonight, I'm here to perform with the guy who sent me that e-mail, the guy who sent "Burnt Norton" to radios... The one and only, @@PARADIXO.

https://vimeo.com/152765235

Password: xtina

bDyPiFl.pngLadies and gentlemen, it has come to this. These are three biggest awards of the night. Two users will be crowned, and a moment in LanaBoards' history will be revived (buy Revival on iTunes) and named as the greatest one. I present to you:

BilUfFa.png

There's only 365 days in a year... and half of those 1) LanaBoards was down during 2015 2) there's drama. It's time to crown the biggest drama of 2015!

WINNER:

SCAT GIFS

cqjcm.png

zJD15NI.png

In my opinion the biggest award of them all, this title will be granted to the Sluttiest Member! Take that as whichever way you understand it.

WINNER:

@@Bekim

cqjcm.png

MsNWf97.png

The formally biggest award of the night, this is the time to award the Member of the Year. That #Lipster who is the whole package. Only those with Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent will have the chance to be crowned LanaBoards' Next Lipster Superstar.

WINNER:

cqjcm.png

Thank you everyone, see you next year. To close the Gala, welcome LanaBoards legend Christina Lucci and @[member='PARADIXO].

https://vimeo.com/152765235

Password: xtina

YES MAMAS I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH <3 CONGRATS! ESPECIALLY ANNE, SHE'S ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH IN LESS THAN ONE YEAR. STAY ICONIC MY SISSES

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif