Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

Was just checking some spotify numbers from 2021 and levitating started to rise on march (despite being on the top 20 since january), got a peak around april and another one around june, and was very stable around june/july and started falling in august. So i dont take people seriously when they say dua is having a downfall this era, we all know her songs take some time to hit peaks but they always stay very stable. 

houdini is rising since january so im very confident she will go nr1 some day

Training season is the first song of hers I actually like- potion came close- she should push further into funk sounds because it really suits her voice.

Still not hearing these supposed psychedelic influences though 

She should just say the music is 80s Prince inspired 

On 2/16/2024 at 7:28 AM, Architecture1116 said:

is it true there are scrapped expensive mv? so sad they need to scrapped it because this one… is cute but boring

i personally think it's the same mv they just cut the explosion scenes out which could explain why nothing really happens in the video

So some people are getting pressed because others don’t hear the psych influence online- When there is absolutely none- there’s no poppy family, Prince psych, the doors or even tama impala psych- I genuinely think training season and dance the night are the best she can offer from the songs she’s making but there’s a reason people are saying all her songs are the same.

It is essentially FN p2 bar Houdini which is worse and should have been scrapped

Why are they gatekeeping the album? What is she waiting for 😭

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Why is the deluxe vinyl with signed insert $60 :defeated: Ordered it anyway lol :defeated:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

My hype is so over….. she’s beautiful and I like the ocean theme but it’s the complete opposite of what we had so far 😭😭 I wanted the badass leather Training Season Dua not Solar Power

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

now seeing the visuals i fail to make a connection between this aquatic ethereal vibe and the singles, it looks like an album that would sound like this: