Trash Magic

Dua Lipa

This whole album is brilliant, but outside of the pre-release tracks, it's the ones (co-)produced by Stuart Price (Cool, Levitating, Hallucinate, Love Again) that really stand out to me. I'm not surprised, of course, he also worked on Madonna's Confessions On A Dance Floor and Kylie's Aphrodite, both of which are fantastic. But wow, what an album!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I_can_hear_god.gif

after listening to this and hallucinate and his remix of new rules once again i want her to somehow mix both remixes of nr (his and initial talk's one) for the tour, like i feel like both of them really encapsulate the energy and sound of this era  :defeated:  she really delivered and served with this album, didn't she?

giphy.gif

stuck getting in my brain

ok thanks i hear stuck. it’s seven syllables though. think it could i’m stuck getting in my brain or i start getting in my brain. anyways. i know no one cares but it was annoying me

i remember randomly stumbling across hotter than hell MV during summer 2016 when she was still an indie nobody and now she's a grammy™ award winner with one of the most critically acclaimed female albums of 2020. she's come a long way

tenor.gif?itemid=5223775

Good In Bed sweetie I’m sorry, WHAT A BOP. I judged it too quickly...it grew on me so much in just 24 hours.

BWBB remains meh, though. Only song I haven’t listened to more than once. I love a good feminist anthem, but it just doesn’t fit with the rest of the album. If she made it more upbeat I could maybe see it.

giphy-1.gif