gloomyharlow

What can be attributed to Lana's physical change after 2012?

Maybe she's dressing however the hell she wants and doesn't feel the need to dress in a manor people she doesn't know would prefer. 

And seriously, so fucking sick of this shit. There's a few other threads about it. Why do y'all care if she's gained weight or not? There's some deep rooted misogyny in this shit.  

I think it's just shallowness. I could see the same responses coming from fans of a male celebrity who let himself go after becoming known for his fit body.

And I agree with those saying that Lana is now sexier than ever. I would say that she was physically the most beautiful in the BTD era, but the whole package came across as so much more forced that it was hard to find her truly sexy.

whelp I have a foot fetish with Lana and I seriously hate her footwear she just wears the most ugly shoes just to cure my fetish what a queen. 

Monicker is that you

I like to think she's getting older and giving less of a fuck just like me. Late twenties ftw

I agree with this. I'm not gonna lie though I preferred how she looks during the BTD era, so classy and Hollywood 50's looking! But to be fair to her, when she has a magazine photo shoot etc she always looks fantastic. Clearly she does want she wants more now in terms on appearances and I applaud her for that.

qsVmBMd.png

Everything one questions is answered in Honeymoon, about anything and everything, if one invests the time to listen, and more important understand

your questions are all answered

btw, she asked a specific question many times in the past...

love her if the answer is yes

or leave her if the answer is no

btw2-

the picture today with Norman Reedus- look how happy she looks.

I  said this during the Endless Summer Tour, how happy she looks now

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm 37. Maybe I should roll over and die for being old. lol :D

All kidding aside, Lana has a lot on her plate then most. I understand why she could be tired at times to even bother. ;)

Finallyyyyyyy  :shock: :crying4:

I wish for one of her upcoming photoshoots she has a stylist who dolls her up like in the h&m shoot (the one with the pink sweater aka my profile picture). Something like that, dramatic eyeliner used to be her signature. also, bring out that mole, we don't see it often. Her hair, again, from h&m looked so good. loved her looks. But thats just for photoshoots. idc what she wears another time. I just want her to show us that look again, make us nostalgic without that stupid filter from you iPhone if you know what I mean :creep:

lilkimxchapelle.png