LDRO

Instagram Updates

54 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Next time Lana posts on Instagram, i don’t even want to imagine the comment sectionΒ :deadbanana:

I feel like this/recent events is why she hasn't posted in a whileΒ :runs:Β probably for the best because she would deff start coming at people in the comments

492482-1.png

β™‘οΈŽ

26 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Β 

Β 

I feel it in my bones… the tension is getting higher and higher each dayΒ :ohno:Β :hdu:Β :poordat:Β :hdu:

god please no

wait but tbf even back in the slay people were like blablablabla and I was like crickets, and then I kept streaming cause I didn't give a f, I still don't. Is this inner peace... So yeah, I just hope for her future success and peace of mind she has Chuck grab the phone out of her hand

Β Β 616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 π–™π–π–Š π–œπ–”π–—π–‘π–‰ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–π–Žπ–‰π–Šπ–˜ π–™π–π–Š π–šπ–“π–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—π–˜π–†π–‘ π–˜π–Šπ–ˆπ–—π–Šπ–™ 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š

Β 

well...at least she's not saying

5,000 people. dead silence.

anymoreΒ :deadbanana:Β we've added 8 peopleΒ 

492482-1.png

β™‘οΈŽ

35 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

well...at least she's not saying

5,000 people. dead silence.

anymoreΒ :deadbanana:Β we've added 8 peopleΒ 

someone ask her again in a month she might say there were 14 people clapping... slowly but surelyΒ :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Even if no one cheered, I don't understand why she would care. She's Lana Del Rey. Who cares how people react to an announcement, just carry on unbothered with your next masterpiece on the horizon!

There is literally video evidence of people cheering idk why she’s so hell bent on this. That poor fan I can’t believe she blocked them over something so random and harmless.

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e19❀7a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a459❀46bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

My only conclusion about her being in her feelings over this is that there must be tension behind the scenes with this album. Something ruffled her feathers with the industry going more country, she has said multiple times she predicted it, does she feel like people would think she's being reductive now? Maybe her label pushed back on her ideas... maybe the album kept getting nipped and tucked and now she doesn't know what to do with it. Even Jack recently sounded kind of ambivalent about the album. Something bad definitely happened to make her try to convince people that nobody cheered for her announcement. She feels frustrated and wants us on her side?

1 hour ago, honey dew said:

My only conclusion about her being in her feelings over this is that there must be tension behind the scenes with this album. Something ruffled her feathers with the industry going more country, she has said multiple times she predicted it, does she feel like people would think she's being reductive now? Maybe her label pushed back on her ideas... maybe the album kept getting nipped and tucked and now she doesn't know what to do with it. Even Jack recently sounded kind of ambivalent about the album. Something bad definitely happened to make her try to convince people that nobody cheered for her announcement. She feels frustrated and wants us on her side?

I think the biggest thing that happened is BeyoncΓ© releasing her album lmao

For whatever reason -and actually her answer I think from the same red carpet interview- I feel like she fears it will be uneventful and people will claim she's just following a trend idk

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

There is literally video evidence of people cheering idk why she’s so hell bent on this. That poor fan I can’t believe she blocked them over something so random and harmless.

there must have been another video as the reason for the blocking, because this one was not deleted

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA1vHEDio-L/

2 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

I don't like it when Lana is portrayed as a liar, she has the right to defend herself and make things clear. Β If only 8 out of 5000 people cheer, the overall impression can still be as she described.

I mean she's defending herself by basically saying "ok I lied it wasn't dead silent, 8 people cheered" . Were we supposed to know she was just exaggerating?