LDRO

Instagram Updates

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

and she was right about that, you guys forget she’s a human being that has feelings too :adele: 

Yeah she did have a right to block them- but she was arguing with literal children 🙈 like cmon now 

This is the Lana engagement i live for. Go Lana! 🥇🥳 Defend yourself for our entertainment!

Spoiler

But seriously she’s human too. And given all the drama lately i see why she’d be sensitive. She should really step back from all social media and not pick fights so petty. It can’t be good for your mental health  

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I'm so confused on her position about lasso.

In July it was everyone hated it so I'm not doing it

In August it was yea it's coming next year and we have two singles coming out

And now we are back to everyone hating it

2 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It's never a good sign when she starts to get scrappy on socials though

Some of her worst behaviour happens when she gets like this

She just got MARRIED go be happy or something instead of blocking 15 year olds over something that happened ages ago 

wtf

This. Like girl, is this how you’re spending your honeymoon?? 

7 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Definitely a lurker… It makes me wonder if she does ever read LanaBoards like we were suggesting a few days back lol. If she was still publicly active on Twitter, all hell would break loose…

i think after question for the culture she knew to shut the fuck up. i don't want to sound mean either, but i bet you her political views are abhorrent. i actually agree with azealia banks that it was a liberal virtue signal to call out kanye for supporting trump - only to marry a trump-supporter herself. and many of the women she called out in qtfc were black. i don't want to get into an argument about qftc because no one is going to change my views on it, i personally thought it was full of micro-aggressions and was wrong. i am obviously still a huge fan of her which is why i'm here. but i'm just glad she's not on twitter anymore.

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

6 hours ago, grandpas glass said:

actually, we don't know the real reason for the blocking

it's not the video she commented on, it was another one that has now been deleted

I'm confused, what do you mean? In this screenshot, you can see part of the video she left a comment on before blocking

I feel like that's pretty obviously Lana's reason for blocking this fan, unless there's another comment/post I'm not aware of 

♱ 𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞, 𝕤𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 ♱

I watched that reel that she commented on a few days ago, I actually found it funny and was still able to realise that the cheers came from behind the camera and the rest of the room was quiet. I found the joke funny, but also didn't take it seriously. I think the problem with these is that while the post may be lighthearted, you get these absolute buffoons in the comments blowing it way out of proportion and actually being quite hateful. Yet again, Lana's algorithm seems to love feeding her content about herself which results in situations like this where she tries to take control of a narrative that she unfortunately has no power against :rip:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

2 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I watched that reel that she commented on a few days ago, I actually found it funny and was still able to realise that the cheers came from behind the camera and the rest of the room was quiet. I found the joke funny, but also didn't take it seriously. I think the problem with these is that while the post may be lighthearted, you get these absolute buffoons in the comments blowing it way out of proportion and actually being quite hateful. Yet again, Lana's algorithm seems to love feeding her content about herself which results in situations like this where she tries to take control of a narrative that she unfortunately has no power against :rip:

the video is also….. quite clearly a joke….. I feel like Lana’s sense of humor is whack 😭

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

9 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I'm confused, what do you mean? In this screenshot, you can see part of the video she left a comment on before blocking

I feel like that's pretty obviously Lana's reason for blocking this fan, unless there's another comment/post I'm not aware of 

her last post was about that she deleted a video, that was the actual reason for the blocking

https://www.instagram.com/p/DA1vHEDio-L/?igsh=MTRmaXk1Mzl3c2l5bw==