LDRO

Instagram Updates

2 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Changing  the subject because is this not an album cover :true:

cLrpkKk.jpg

hell is real :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

okay... but let's be real, her family were definitely well aware of her music career before saturday night live lmao

BrwOjSm.jpg

rob literally promoted the kill kill EP on his old websites

https://web.archive.org/web/20090304191404/http://musicpublishers.com/

i honestly don't really care or have a problem with her possibly growing up rich, but why lie about stuff at all?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay... but let's be real, her family were definitely well aware of her music career before saturday night live lmao

BrwOjSm.jpg

rob literally promoted the kill kill EP on his old websites

https://web.archive.org/web/20090304191404/http://musicpublishers.com/

i honestly don't really care or have a problem with her possibly growing up rich, but why lie about stuff at all?

I don't think that's what she said. She said that her parents didn't know she was a singer for years. 

And no, she didn't grow up rich in the slightest. They barely qualified as middle class. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

I don't think that's what she said. She said that her parents didn't know she was a singer for years. 

well, clearly they did, because her mother and siblings were shown with her and her bandmate, arthur lynn, before/after a concert, and her father promoted her music on his website, clearly they knew, i don't even know why she feels the need to lie about that, why would her family being aware of her music career mean she didn't grow up without a lot of money? again, i don't even care whether or not she grew up rich, i just find it odd that she's lying about that

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

well, clearly they did, because her mother and siblings were shown with her and her bandmate, arthur lynn, before/after a concert, and her father promoted her music on his website, clearly they knew, i don't even know why she feels the need to lie about that, again, i don't even care whether or not she grew up rich, i just find it odd that she's lying about that

"her mother and siblings were shown with her and her bandmate, arthur lynn, before/after a concert" 

And what year was that? 

"why would her family being aware of her music career mean she didn't grow up without a lot of money?"

Again that's not what she said nor did I. 

Just now, Rivers said:

"her mother and siblings were shown with her and her bandmate, arthur lynn, before/after a concert" 

And what year was that? 

"why would her family being aware of her music career mean she didn't grow up without a lot of money?"

Again that's not what she said nor did I. 

july 9, 2007 http://lanaboards.com/topic/1290-20070709-the-cutting-room/

i think you're confused, all i'm saying is that she's lying about her family not being aware of her music career or her singing until saturday night live, and she did say that more than once in the comments she made recently/that video she posted

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i think you're confused, all i'm saying is that she's lying about her family not being aware of her music career or her singing until saturday night live, and she did say that more than once in the comments she made recently/that video she posted

Exactly my point… and those little lies makes it worth questioning if anything she ever said is true.

Reminds me of the day old authenticity argument. 

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. SHE DID NOT SAY THAT THEY WERE NOT AWARE UP UNTIL SNL. You made that up.  SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT AWARE SHE WAS A SINGER FOR YEARS, OF WHICH LOOKS LIKE NOT UNTIL AROUND 2007. 

4 minutes ago, Honeytrails said:

Exactly my point… and those little lies makes it worth questioning if anything she ever said is true.

Reminds me of the day old authenticity argument. 

Surf noir is falsely stating what she said. I had to correct them 3 times. 

Just now, Rivers said:

AGAIN FOR THE THIRD TIME. SHE DID NOT SAY THAT THEY WERE NOT AWARE UP UNTIL SNL. You made that up.  SHE SAID THEY WERE NOT AWARE SHE WAS A SINGER FOR YEARS, OF WHICH LOOKS LIKE NOT UNTIL AROUND 2007. 

they didn’t even know I was singing in New York until I was on Saturday night live

she LITERALLY DID say that, and i'm pretty sure she said the exact same thing in the video she posted

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

she LITERALLY DID say that, and i'm pretty sure she said the exact same thing in the video she posted

Okay hun. Cite the clip and the words verbatim. She didn't. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

"....And my parents didn't even know I was singing, until I was on Saturday Night Live, so *looks away*..."

can we leave this discussion in 2012? she makes good music and she's talented so it doesn't matter if her family was rich or poor. it doesn't matter if her family knew that she is singer either. stream UV for clear skin and enjoy the music.