LDRO

Instagram Updates

The famous Eliphas Levi drawing of Baphomet has a set of tattoos on it's forearms. "Solve" is on the right, and "Coagula" on the left. "Solve et Coagula" in Latin.

http://reality101blog.blogspot.ca/2009/03/myth-of-baphomet-here-is-wisdom.html

Der_Daemon_Baphomet.jpg

Solve et coagula is a maxim or motto of Alchemy which means "dissolve and coagulate". It means that something must be broken down before it can be built up. One interpretation of this saying is to dissolve the body and build up the spirit.

http://miriadic.wikia.com/wiki/Solve_et_coagula

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

"I used to be a member of an underground sect which was reigned by a guru. He surrounded himself with young girls. He thought that he had to break people first to build them up again. At the end I quit the sect."  :brows:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

"I used to be a member of an underground sect which was reigned by a guru. He surrounded himself with young girls. He thought that he had to break people first to build them up again. At the end I quit the sect."  :brows:

ooooh :)   :biblio:

edit: :creep:  that frickin' censor :crossed:  :toofunny:

this whole thing is making me think of this CVuODJMUsAA7hmj.jpg

ayyy http://e-reading.club/bookreader.php/130868/LaVey_-_The_Satanic_Witch.pdf but be warned tho http://www.churchofsatan.com/free-satanic-bible-is-unsatanic.php

,on the satanic witch pdf i searched(ctrl+f) "solve et coagula" and nothing came up soo... makes sense i guess since this isn't a satanic book lol the tittle and pentagram are pretty misleading tho...

"The book is a treatise on lesser magic, as system of manipulation by means of applied psychology and glamour (or "wile and guile") to bend an individual or situation to one's will."

"The book presents its methods as a tool of the feminine, and how the female can enchant and manipulate men." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Satanic_Witch 

:flutter:  :hooker:

i honestly hope Lana didn't read a book by such a whiny awful author.

This book is so cringe lmao, but it it's fun nonetheless !

I also had completely forgotten this tragic Zachary guy - Is he in jail, facing thirty years now ?

This book is so cringe lmao, but it it's fun nonetheless !

I also had completely forgotten this tragic Zachary guy - Is he in jail, facing thirty years now ?

i didn't read this one but I read the Satantic Bible and couldn't stop rolling my eyes at LaVey sounding like a whiny 16 year old that doesn't want to go to church. Such a bad example of a Satantist. Ruined our image.

Poor Taylor Swift

taylor-swift-satan.png

i have 0 sympathy for Taylor, she can look like that bitch lolol

~INSTA1.gif

well Lana was always kinda fascinated by cult/occult stuff:
Body Electric is sooo creepy actually, "Gods & Monsters" as well
also "Freak", "Religion" gave me Charles Mansons vibes :creepna:
Lana loves being dark/creepy and i wouldn't mind LDR5 being like that - an album about madness (?), i think her albums are actually getting madder and madder:
BTD - 'dark' lyrics
PARADISE - creepy aura

UV - lyrics even darker, music less creepy than on PARADISE but still..Flipside is kinda scary IMO
HM - my mom literally said this album is good for 'killing yourself'
let's wait for LDR5...

nsaalk.jpg

Lana loves being dark/creepy and i wouldn't mind LDR5 being like that - an album about madness (?), i think her albums are actually getting madder and madder:

BTD - 'dark' lyrics

PARADISE - creepy aura

UV - lyrics even darker, music less creepy than on PARADISE but still..Flipside is kinda scary IMO

let's wait for LDR5...

Don't forget that Freak video :creepna:

BTD - 'dark' lyrics

PARADISE - creepy aura

let's wait for LDR5...

I can understand that from her, the dark side is very interesting! I think you get more curious about something when people say to "don't go to the woods", I'm gonna put like that. I used to search a lot about the supernatural and other dark things, like creepypastas, deep web, conspiracy theories, serial killers, etc. It's very fascinating to see all those stuff!  :flutter:  I would like to search about it again, it was very enjoyable and I learned some things that I unfortunately forgot.  :rollin:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593