LDRO

Instagram Updates

That fucking gun girl...:diva: and the fact she posted it twice. Savage lmao. Also that Taylor and Lana going to the stage edit repost with a random Summertime Sadness remix hahah. Also I loved her photos with Margaret. 

But not gonna lie, I almost got a heart attack when she did a promo to a band's new single with a green stick or straw or something where they said "new single drops tomorrow", I literally thought that it was Lana's lmao.

Also Lana liked the latest LanaBoards post, so cute and cool :flutter::

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3B7Oz2OO-B/?igsh=cHVyaHA1cmNhc2Nj

url%5D

9 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

honestly she has some scary stalkers so i prefer that she does have one/expected her to have one but her posting that is so funny she stays strapped tf uppp:air:

maybe thats what was in her little bag at the grammys:brigitte:

right like a single woman with stalkers that regularly break into her house having a gun is very normal

1 minute ago, Whitemustang said:

Lana definitely loves starting a controversy even though she claims she doesn’t. I’m pretty sure she’s claimed she doesn’t support guns before. 

“im still looking for my own version of america, one without the guns…” :emma: the pic with the gun is iconic tho :adele:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

“im still looking for my own version of america, one without the guns…” :emma: the pic with the gun is iconic tho :adele:

She’s 100% doing it for attention. I doubt it’s even a real fun to be honest.

I'd rather she hire an armed security guard than have a gun herself because so much can go wrong and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a little uneasy

BUT I respect her right to have one and if I had creepy stalkers I'd probably get one, too

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

I'd rather she hire an armed security guard than have a gun herself because so much can go wrong and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me a little uneasy

BUT I respect her right to have one and if I had creepy stalkers I'd probably get one, too

i mean, she was having shooting classes for a reason :adele:

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

An America without guns would be perfect, and it needs to happen- as unrealistic or impossible as it may be-

But given the fact that almost everyone in America owns a gun, even if she wishes for an America without guns, she would be stupid not to have one herself, ESPECIALLY given her stardom & the countless batshit crazy mentally disturbed stalkers, “fans” (Ricardo etc) and intruders she’s had over the years. 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

yeah, but it could be fake like whitemustang said, and honestly we should use that argument when people start cancelling her for another reason :adele:

:oic3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

An America without guns would be perfect, and it needs to happen- as unrealistic or impossible as it may be-

But given the fact that almost everyone in America owns a gun, even if she wishes for an America without guns, she would be stupid not to have one herself, ESPECIALLY given her stardom & the countless batshit crazy mentally disturbed stalkers, “fans” (Ricardo etc) and intruders she’s had over the years. 

the ricardo call out :thumb3: but yeah i agree w you