LDRO

Instagram Updates

What she gonna do? A Gucci accessory line? A video collab?? Is she trying to expand her audience?? Literally her rn

gglxr.png

Of course she liked one of her own tweets again and out of all her recents she liked this one, I can't believe I'm stanning her  :toofunny:

fvnsy.png

ZKcaooE.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpapR8fDh9f/?taken-by=lanadelrey all these pics have the same energy as her 2014 instagram posts + lizzy blackberry, but this one in particular

It's like Lizzie pose and vibe, mixed with a twink's attempt at a Neil effect, done listening to Rae Sremmurd. I'm living

ZKcaooE.png

Wait...do you think Lana has her own collection with Gucci now? The Chateau Marmont and Butterfly purse are clearly Lana. Maybe a custom collection?

Edit:

tumblr_ph8ghlNSuC1w5azgco1_540.png

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wait...do you think Lana has her own collection with Gucci now? The Chateau Marmont and Butterfly purse are clearly Lana. Maybe a custom collection?

That wouldn't be too surprising, she's friends with Alessandro and Chuck (and Charlie too iirc??) has done works with them before! I'm just mad because I'll never be able to afford anything haha. Which means the best thing that could come out of this for me is for her to act in a short film / advertisement that would be high end enough to pass in cinemas so I can actually see her on a giant screen

ZKcaooE.png