LDRO

Instagram Updates

EVERYONE, THE SONG IN THE BACKGROUND IS NOT FROM NEW MUSIC IT'S BY SUBLIME THE SONG IS CALLED GARDEN GROVE AND IT'S A GOOD SONG THEY JUST CAPTURED THE WORST PART OF IT 

Bottle u up and manufacture u worldwide, the kind of clarity u brought on this thread claritin could never 

2agrpe0.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly the cringiest thing here is the Dodgers gif response on twitter. I like her stanning it's relatable and dorky lol. When she retweeted I felt that. I'm happy because yesterday I heard about the Dodgers losing to the Sox and I genuinely honest to God thought "God I'm sure Lana at the least knows about it and at most is pissed about it"  :flutter:

ZKcaooE.png

Dodgers responded to my tweet, too. I can't...

Do y'all think she was swearing and was pissed when Dodgers lost the game?

EDIT: Oops, I thought this was Twitter topic.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

THIS NEW SNIPPET IS SO FUCKIN GOOD

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You