LDRO

Instagram Updates

All this teasing is making me think the album may come sooner than we think. Probably January

tbh I think January is still too far considering all the teasing! If we weren't told we could expect it at the top of next year, I would have thought it would be coming late November/December  :biblio:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

tbh I think January is still too far considering all the teasing! If we weren't told we could expect it at the top of next year, I would have thought it would be coming late November/December :biblio:

November would have been great I think but it’s too short notice to announce and promote an album. December is just a weird time to release an album, it’d be easy for it to get overlooked I think, with the holidays and it being the end of the year.

November would have been great I think but it’s too short notice to announce and promote an album. December is just a weird time to release an album, it’d be easy for it to get overlooked I think, with the holidays and it being the end of the year.

Ahh good point... it just seems pointless to tease so heavily when the album is not coming out for another 2 months minimum  :defeated:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png