LDRO

Instagram Updates

So theories!!

when will Lana post next?

what will she say?  :teehee:  :oic2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So theories!!

when will Lana post next?

what will she say?  :teehee:  :oic2:

I'd like her to post something about George Floyd (not for any reasons related to her public image just because I think anyone with big platforms should be raising awareness). But tbh, I hope she takes some time to reflect and understand the valid criticisms her posts received. I don't think she should address it again, but I'd hope in future interviews she's more understanding of why her post received criticism. 

Also (stanning aside) it was so corny of her to tell people that had an issue with her post to "fuck off" like girl... you're grown af.

did marina ever even follow lana...

Yes she did. They followed each other for sure. 

the drama for God.. Why re u guys so bothered with this... Marina stop to follow Lana years ago. And for real? they friendship looks like cheap plastic

They might have been a "fake friendship" but Marina did follow Lana and not years ago. I was on her profile a few days ago and saw that Marina was following Lana and vise versa. Is it a big deal? Depends who you ask. This just proves Lana doesn't have real friends in the industry like she thought. One sign of trouble, and out they go. 

At least she has her girlfriends outside of the biz. 

I feel like Lana and Marina had a falling out before this but still. She's very corny for unfollowing considering she's said a ton of stupid shit. Ugh I'm keeping tabs of who's acting foolish.

Keeping tabs of who jumps ship at the first sign of trouble. But whatever. This is how shallow the music business is. Marina just fired her manager not too long ago after her manager got pregnant. It's all on the Marina thread if you care to read. 

Nope, she didn't, honey. She unfollowed Lana last year

https://twitter.com/heavendelreyy/status/1096045565819920385

They might have been a "fake friendship" but Marina did follow Lana and not years ago. I was on her profile a few days ago and saw that Marina was following Lana and vise versa. Is it a big deal? 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Yes she did. They followed each other for sure. 

They might have been a "fake friendship" but Marina did follow Lana and not years ago. I was on her profile a few days ago and saw that Marina was following Lana and vise versa. Is it a big deal? Depends who you ask. This just proves Lana doesn't have real friends in the industry like she thought. One sign of trouble, and out they go. 

At least she has her girlfriends outside of the biz. 

Keeping tabs of who jumps ship at the first sign of trouble. But whatever. This is how shallow the music business is. Marina just fired her manager not too long ago after her manager got pregnant. It's all on the Marina thread if you care to read. 

Tbh it wasn't really just "one sign of troube", Lana has bordered a lot of problematic stuff for a long time, she's put her tone deaf-ness on display in the past before. This might have just been the straw that broke the camels back, or the fact that she wants to make it clear she doesn't agree with Lana here

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Tbh it wasn't really just "one sign of troube", Lana has bordered a lot of problematic stuff for a long time, she's put her tone deaf-ness on display in the past before. This might have just been the straw that broke the camels back, or the fact that she wants to make it clear she doesn't agree with Lana here

She might not agree with Lana, that we don't know.

But Marina unfollowed her Lana last year

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

marina unfollowed lana on insta, once again proving my thoughts back before NFR that marina is fake af.

she spews that she is so woke about every topic

and it rubs me the wrong way tbh.

like the whole lil phone and the love + fear era of acting like she’s superior to those of us who can’t afford to live a certain lifestyle of being “good” to the planet with a tesla & taking the “time” for mental health ... like any of us can afford to do that.

I love Marina but ever since she went and became a psychology major, she's become pretentious. That blog she use to have.... :facepalm:

I don't care as long as the music is good but Marina's last album was absolutely awful. 

"Orange trees" ????

giphy.gif

She might not agree with Lana, that we don't know.

But Marina unfollowed her Lana last year

That must have been a mistake and she re-followed Lana or something, because just a few days ago, Marina was following Lana. I followed both on Instagram and regularly go on their profiles and her name showed on the front profile as following Lana.

guys prob im late but i just realized chuck actually made a post (and deleted it) about "don't get me into that shit" and rob actually liked it 

and he didn't like any of lana's statements posts.. smh 

https://twitter.com/f4qq01/status/1263405371135348736?s=20

Chuck and Rob better be careful. If they don't agree with Lana, she'll cut them off and unfollow them next.  :defeated:

groupielover on instagram, one of the accounts that was in the groupchat lana replied to, is live right now  and talking about it btw

What did she say? What's the tea? Not that there would be much tea....

I'd like her to post something about George Floyd (not for any reasons related to her public image just because I think anyone with big platforms should be raising awareness). But tbh, I hope she takes some time to reflect and understand the valid criticisms her posts received. I don't think she should address it again, but I'd hope in future interviews she's more understanding of why her post received criticism. 

Also (stanning aside) it was so corny of her to tell people that had an issue with her post to "fuck off" like girl... you're grown af.

Madonna posted the entire video of George's murder on her IGTV and then put the full names of the cops demanding they be arrested for murder. 

I love my queen. 

giphy.gif

Nope, she didn't, honey. She unfollowed Lana last year

https://twitter.com/heavendelreyy/status/1096045565819920385

That tweet proves absolutely nothing. 

Marina must have RE-FOLLOWED Lana at some point because I saw Marina's name as Lana's follower a few days ago. My eyes don't lie honey.  :smokes:

That tweet proves absolutely nothing. 

Marina must have RE-FOLLOWED Lana at some point because I saw Marina's name as Lana's follower a few days ago. My eyes don't lie honey.  :smokes:

That tweet proves that she unfollowed Lana at some point, at least. So that's not nothing lmao

Show the receipts then, sis

Also, why you quoting like 100 posts? Chill  :creep:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I love Marina but ever since she went and became a psychology major, she's become pretentious. That blog she use to have.... :facepalm:

I don't care as long as the music is good but Marina's last album was absolutely awful. 

"Orange trees" ????

giphy.gif

That must have been a mistake and she re-followed Lana or something, because just a few days ago, Marina was following Lana. I followed both on Instagram and regularly go on their profiles and her name showed on the front profile as following Lana.

Chuck and Rob better be careful. If they don't agree with Lana, she'll cut them off and unfollow them next.  :defeated:

What did she say? What's the tea? Not that there would be much tea....

He didn't confess to all that much. He kept getting close to saying something but then going "nevermind i shouldn't say that". He basically just explained that one of the users made 2 comments that even he himself found to be rude, and Lana was basically just dragging that one user. (So theres other stuff that Lana said in the groupchat that we don't have screenshots of). He said that he has no intent in posting screenshots, and he talked about how it personally made him feel. He said he felt like he was having a heart attack and that it was sort of traumatising and said a fan should never have to go through something like that

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

Agesssss ago. Literally

I think it's been almost an year. Can't say for sure

EDIT: here u go https://twitter.com/heavendelreyy/status/1096045565819920385

more than an year, actually

People can keep re-posting that tweet all they want but it means squat when many of us saw Marina following Lana on Instagram a few days ago. She could have un-followed by mistake or made up or whatever. Damn shame I didn't screen shot the damn follow on instagram, but I didn't think I needed to do that. Who knew Lana was going to trending for something she wrote and she would be unfollowing people and vice versa? 

He didn't confess to all that much. He kept getting close to saying something but then going "nevermind i shouldn't say that". He basically just explained that one of the users made 2 comments that even he himself found to be rude, and Lana was basically just dragging that one user. (So theres other stuff that Lana said in the groupchat that we don't have screenshots of). He said that he has no intent in posting screenshots, and he talked about how it personally made him feel. He said he felt like he was having a heart attack and that it was sort of traumatising and said a fan should never have to go through something like that

Then what's the point of going live and saying nothing? All this drama. It's obvious they were talking smack about Lana and she got pissed and told them to go fuck themselves. She's not going to curse fans out for shits and giggles and un-follow them - especially not after she's getting attack left and right. They are leaving things out because they fucked up. They screwed themselves up because they weren't bright enough to go somewhere else and talk about Lana.  :usrs:

People can keep re-posting that tweet all they want but it means squat when many of us saw Marina following Lana on Instagram a few days ago. She could have un-followed by mistake or made up or whatever. Damn shame I didn't screen shot the damn follow on instagram, but I didn't think I needed to do that. Who knew Lana was going to trending for something she wrote and she would be unfollowing people and vice versa? 

I get it and, well, I can't say if she didn't follow Lana again at some point. However, she did indeed unfollow Lana last year. That tweet proves it and also I wouldn't just make this up. Also, Marina unfollowing Lana was discussed at that time too

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

That tweet proves that she unfollowed Lana at some point, at least. So that's not nothing lmao

Show the receipts then, sis

Also, why you quoting like 100 posts? Chill  :creep:

Why do you keep posting an old tweet that proves nothing?  Chill.  :creep:

I get it and, well, I can't say if she didn't follow Lana again at some point. However, she did indeed unfollow Lana last year. That tweet proves it and also I wouldn't just make this up. Also, Marina unfollowing Lana was discussed at that time too

Not going to argue. I saw what I saw (as many of us here did) and said what I said. Marina was following her a few days ago, the end.  Moving along now. 

Why do you keep posting an old tweet that proves nothing?  Chill.  :creep:

You still going at it? 

You want another one that proves my point, and also, yours?

https://twitter.com/lrrainewarren/status/1109189854548684800

She unfollowed everyone and kept the following count at 0 for over a month or so. A month later, she started following people.

Is it enough for you?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lana will look very fake if she were to post about George Floyd now. She has never posted about Black Lives Matter or any of the murders of any other black person EVER. Even before Sean. It will look so fake coming from her now. 

You still going at it? 

You want another one that proves my point, and also, yours?

https://twitter.com/lrrainewarren/status/1109189854548684800

She unfollowed everyone and kept the following count at 0 for over a month or so. A month later, she started following people.

Is it enough for you?

No it's not. My eyes are proof. This is the last time I'm talking about what I (and others here) saw Marina following Lana a few days. Stop pushing your twitter link on me. I don't care. I saw what I saw. That's it. Now MOVE ON or I will just plainly put you on ignore. I don't come here to fight.