LDRO

Instagram Updates

5 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

I hope she changed her mind about that letter/i hope that this means something good…

For sure she has. Bela, the Weeknd, and loads of other celebs (including Finneas) are very pro-Palestine. 

Also, the genocide has been going on for 8 months now. So, Lana has come to her senses.

I knew it since she started following Melanie. That woman isn’t dumb, maybe just a bit too idealistic (years ago when a show in Israel was planned she said something along the lines of „maybe music can unite us“ and it wasn’t good received.)

I believe she really got herself educated and maybe simply struggles to express it directly. 
Anyways I hope folks on tiktok catch up to this so I can repost there too lol. 

YES LANA I'M SO GLAD THAT SHE FOLLOWED BELLA BECAUSE BELLA SHARES THE MOST RELIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT PALESTINE, NOT ANY US GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA

url%5D

On 6/17/2024 at 11:05 PM, Beautiful Loser said:

Pleeeaaaassseee, Lana saw the cunty puma pictures and left a comment! :omfg2:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C62jH6iu4h0/?igsh=MTh2dGJsaHh5cGt6aA==

This is sending me :air::air:

9 hours ago, DNC said:

lana liked this Palestine post by Bella Hadid!

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8Xj3WjO_Q-/?igsh=MWg0N2M5bG5vNTR2ag==

That's the bare minimum, but still I'm glad she's been seeing and following content of artists who are openly Pro-Palestine (Bella Hadid, The Weeknd, Melanie Martinez, etc...). I never believed her to be a zionist ever since this conflict started and, man, the amount of people who fought with me on Twitter (of course lol) because of this was tiriiiiiiiing.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Bella Hadid has been accused of spreading misinformation, so I'm not sure if Lana should like her posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13525955/Bella-Hadid-Hamas-birthday-cake-Instagram-music-video-Gaza-Calling.html

The daily mail uk? Really?

Surely we're not using this as a source. Not getting Lasso enough this year is depressing enough. 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Bella Hadid has been accused of spreading misinformation, so I'm not sure if Lana should like her posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13525955/Bella-Hadid-Hamas-birthday-cake-Instagram-music-video-Gaza-Calling.html

bella is one of the celebrities that always stood up for palestine, she is a good influencer. of course, mistakes happen but it’s good that lana is following and supporting her 

56 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Bella shows the brutal side of the truth of the genocide and has shared videos filmed by Palestinian people (she is half-Palestinian as well) unlike the some of the huge media outlets (I've noticed that especially in the US) where they've called bombings as "accidents"

url%5D

gaangstabooy sometimes uses my edits for their videos and Lana followed them... that's the closest I'll ever get to a notice :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

gaangstabooy sometimes uses my edits for their videos and Lana followed them... that's the closest I'll ever get to a notice :bebe:

did you give permission?

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

bella is one of the celebrities that always stood up for palestine, she is a good influencer. of course, mistakes happen but it’s good that lana is following and supporting her 

It's good to stand up for the Palestinians, but at the same time many unfortunately fail to condemn the terrorist acts of Hamas and show the same interest in the suffering of the hostages. In this case, Bella Hadid even downplayed it.

The problem is also that there's propaganda on both sides, and you have to be careful not to fall for any of it.

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

i sent a message but forgot to write ‘happy birthday’ :bebe: just wrote an essay on why i love her 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ