LDRO

Instagram Updates

she looks fucking scary 

it's really not cute 

I think she looks really pretty in this one! In the last pic she posted she looked a bit...unfortunate, but I think she looks cute here :)

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

i cant even appreciate how cute these pics are because everytime they pop up im just irritated and reminded that we still dont have any album news... if she wants us to think her lifestyle is cute then she's gotta FEED US FIRST...

i hate that im hating on her but LANA WE DONT CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i cant even appreciate how cute these pics are because everytime they pop up im just irritated and reminded that we still dont have any album news... if she wants us to think her lifestyle is cute then she's gotta FEED US FIRST...

i hate that im hating on her but LANA WE DONT CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW :defeated: :defeated:

thank you for saying it, i always feel bad because the girl can live her life who are we to tell her what to do! she seems to be enjoying life a lot now and i don't want to be negative and "ruin" it but sis at the end of the day you are in the middle of an era doing jack shit... cmon now lets step it up, like if NFR era didn't even start then girl id love that she's posting a lot and having fun but is it the time for this laid back shit?

thank you for saying it, i always feel bad because the girl can live her life who are we to tell her what to do! she seems to be enjoying life a lot now and i don't want to be negative and "ruin" it but sis at the end of the day you are in the middle of an era doing jack shit... cmon now lets step it up, like if NFR era didn't even start then girl id love that she's posting a lot and having fun but is it the time for this laid back shit?

Even if she had just announced the release date and had dropped the new single already, i wouldnt care... but she said the album would be out at the top of the year and even in the gucci interviews that were only published 3/4 weeks ago; she stated she has an album coming out early 2019... like wtffff she could at least address whats going on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Maybe she knows we don't and she's doing it to taunt us 

This is the most likely scenario.

Then she sends Ben here to print out the funniest meltdown posts and she laughs at them while eating spaghetti in a plain white t-shirt with nothing underneath.

Then she sends Ben here to print out the funniest meltdown posts and she laughs at them while eating spaghetti in a plain white t-shirt with nothing underneath.

Hot  :brows:

And it's a penne ala vodka meat sauce, and then she has a green smoothie with it and tells her friends she's still a vegan who doesn't consume alcohol

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

And it's a penne ala vodka meat sauce, and then she has a green smoothie with it and tells her friends she's still a vegan who doesn't consume alcohol

She actually mentioned eating that before "penne ala vodka" I dont know how I remember that but I know i've read it.

This heathen.

You know that penne ala vodka doesn't contain alcohol, right?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

• 455g penne
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 whole medium onion, chopped finely
  • 3 tbsps butter
  • 2 tbsps olive oil
  • 1 cup vodka
  • One 395g tin tomato puree or tomato sauce
  • 1 cup double cream
  • 1 generous pinch red pepper flakes, plus more if needed
  • ¼ to ½ tsp salt
  • Freshly ground black pepper
  • Grated Parmesan, for serving

http://www.foodnetwork.co.uk/recipes/penne-alla-vodka.html?utm_source=foodnetwork.com&utm_medium=domestic

200.gif

If you start the sauce out with vodka, then yes the alcohol gets burned. But if you put the vodka in at the end, then yes there's hella alcohol in it. Depends on how she makes it, either way she's still loves the taste of vodka. :umadney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif