LDRO

Instagram Updates

I enter this thread hoping for some morsel of news, and I see a pasta sauce recipe :deadbanana:

We had to KNOW if Lana is only pretending to be clean and now we have our answer :brows:

why do lana's friends look exactly like the girls who bullied me in school lmfao

They look like the girls at my school who used to smoke cigarettes out front and skip class and yell at me "why do you walk and talk like a girl, dicks are for chicks, faggot!" :deadbanana: I don't miss those days

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

They look like the girls at my school who used to smoke cigarettes out front and skip class and yell at me "why do you walk and talk like a girl, dicks are for chicks, faggot!" :deadbanana: I don't miss those days

:agree:  while you were too feminine, I was not feminine enough, tragic. 

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Most of the time, I believe Lana was joking about the “insta baddie” thing.... then she posts about herbs, fake deep spiritual gifts and a random watercolor kit she got from one her LA friends, the random photos of them which no one really cares about... and I think.... maybe, in a way, this is her version of that kind of girl? It’s all so a r t i f i c i a l , and not.... interesting? I could just unfollow her on IG, but I’ve never done that before and I’m still hoping to get news about NFR first through there (probably won’t happen anytime soon).

is this era about friendship

Yes

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Most of the time, I believe Lana was joking about the “insta baddie” thing.... then she posts about herbs, fake deep spiritual gifts and a random watercolor kit she got from one her LA friends, the random photos of them which no one really cares about... and I think.... maybe, in a way, this is her version of that kind of girl? It’s all so a r t i f i c i a l , and not.... interesting? I could just unfollow her on IG, but I’ve never done that before and I’m still hoping to get news about NFR first through there (probably won’t happen anytime soon).

i think she's slowly defining the difference between lana and elizabeth and if that's the case she should just make a serious private personal account because then she shouldn't have to worry about turning the comments off for every post as well

just a thought

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Maybe that's just how she wants to be now? She literally went from trailer park stripper to loving my older Daddy lolita on BTD to west coast rock vibes on UV to the dreaminess and hollywood of Honeymoon and then whatever the fuck LFL was supposed to be. I think it's just her "thing" right now.

Also I find it annoying how she's into the fake witchcraft bullshit because I actually have been practicing witchcraft for a long time now and it's those kind of people who make the rest of us look dumb but whatever.

i think she's slowly defining the difference between lana and elizabeth and if that's the case she should just make a serious private personal account because then she shouldn't have to worry about turning the comments off for every post as well

just a thought

Yeah, I mean I'm sure a lot of her fans miss interacting with her on her IG too. I know the Honeymoon account was obviously just for the Honeymoon era and the early LFL era, but she could use that one for her more personal/vloggy stuff and keep the account private.  :noparty:

Can we all agree the honeymoon account is her best instagram account :party: it gives me life looking through it all

this. really want some of those honeymoon vibes back. it was a special time imo

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Yeah, I mean I'm sure a lot of her fans miss interacting with her on her IG too. I know the Honeymoon account was obviously just for the Honeymoon era and the early LFL era, but she could use that one for her more personal/vloggy stuff and keep the account private.  :noparty:

she could but it still has a fanbase that'll just share everything like it does now so i think she needs an entire new one if she doesn't already

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

This is probably going to be a bit obscure because i'm going to assume that a majority won't know who they are, but wow i'm being reminded of the irish pop group B*Witched when i look at this picture of Lana and her friends together

gkUW4QT.jpg

This is probably going to be a bit obscure because i'm going to assume that a majority won't know who they are, but wow i'm being reminded of the irish pop group B*Witched when i look at this picture of Lana and her friends together

gkUW4QT.jpg

Bewitched are my shiiit

giphy.gif

gkUW4QT.jpg

The angle and background kinda reminded me of one of those stock photos of cows chilling in a field:

500_F_182037217_D2klYWchclKpcoLUkAh6bjlW

That's not supposed to be an insult either I genuinely love cows they're so cute 

The angle and background kinda reminded me of one of those stock photos of cows chilling in a field:

That's not supposed to be an insult either I genuinely love cows they're so cute 

*spits out wheat grass* lmfao

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Loool no i completely understand. And i can see this too