LDRO

Instagram Updates

So she confirms its not about being in love with someone but HAVING love in your heart xoxoxo

That basically confirms it's not another love story of hers, but more about life and us. Just a statement of life and how everyone sometimes feels like they're not enough, but it's enough to feel young and be in love with life and just in general. Perfect representation of me and how I'm feeling. I love this.

she's killing me with her looks! I hope we get more videos, photoshoots, and etc with this look. I wanna see her in a movie cause she is so beautiful. Plus, i love the way she is singing here, feels like a new and improved lana overall. This era has me shook already :defeated:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I've been thinking of something; I've watched a Marilyn Monroe makeup tutorial the other day (I never ever wear makeup but it's basically asmr) from Lisa Eldridge and she said that one of the most signature Marilyn makeup thing is the line under the eye to simulate the shadow of the lashes. And in the makeup video, Lana does exactly that. I don't know if she does it because of Marilyn but I don't think it would be surprising if she did, it would just be super sweet

ZKcaooE.png

:defeated: relatable queen, she gives me so much asmr too !

Same, she's incredible. People that are good at what they're doing is one of my biggest turn-ons, and she does it with grace, patience, and dignity. Her two Alexa Chung videos are some of my most played videos this past year and Alexa is a HUUUUUGE Lana fan so this post is not completely off topic :creep:

ZKcaooE.png

She's the sweetest & most beautiful woman ever. Love how she switched up the melody -- can't wait to hear her sing it live this year. I also definitely heard a bit of that "country twang" my roommate and I were talking about during 'it don't matter because it's enough...' Adorable. Love her little message too. Wow. :flutter: :krylie:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

"Hey kids, tune in if you want tomorrow at 8 AM west coast time - I'm going to do an Instagram live video x"

http://instagram.com/p/BQtdKpygCLy/

Guess Lana's motivating me to fix my sleeping schedule :xcry:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So we're definitely kids now, I love it. Is it too early to announce video? I wonder if she just wants to connect with us more and explain Love personally

i feel like u right now cause i keep thinking to myself "i love lana omg queen of everything" (not that i didn't love her before)