LDRO

Instagram Updates

Stop to bump this shit without news.. My heart stops everytime i see this

:defeated:

ZOMG! NEW INSTAGRAM POST IN SPOILER!!!

Sorry you can't handle discussion of things on a discussion forum, or observations about things that are less than instantaneous. You know, if you're just looking for something to let you know she's got a new Instagram post, maybe just follow her on Instagram?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

ZOMG! NEW INSTAGRAM POST IN SPOILER!!!

Sorry you can't handle discussion of things on a discussion forum, or observations about things that are less than instantaneous. You know, if you're just looking for something to let you know she's got a new Instagram post, maybe just follow her on Instagram?

:makeup:  Always rude.. Not surprised

Lust For Dead   large.gif

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She followed Jesse Rutherford! A man

The Neighborhood's vocalist

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Lana's first post about Lust For Life - https://www.instagram.com/p/BTFESjflEWY/?taken-by=lanadelrey

has now reached 824,858[/size] likes[/size] :O  is this her most liked post yet?

Yes, her previous one was the LFL album cover and it barely got 700k

giphy.gif

"Climate change is real my friends. Our future children and our future children's children's well-being depends on acknowledging that scientists need to be supported and heard. 

There's still so much to learn, but aside from that- we don't want to go backwards from where we are today and deny facts that we already know to be true. 
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, but if you wait for too long then no amount help will be able to change irreparable damage done. (Fact)
A march for science is completely unprecedented especially now when we've made such leaps and bounds over the last 20 years. But that being said no one has ever doubted that we need to continue our advancement health and environmental research until recently. 
I don't know how important the truth is to you… But to me it matters the most. That's why science is so cool, because the facts are real whether you believe them or not- and that's what makes it the most important thing in the world to support-because it will continue to give us the answers we seek and the extra time we want."

http://instagram.com/p/BTNMp0qloKu/

http://instagram.com/p/BTNMvxVlUBA/

http://instagram.com/p/BTNM8ndFh1J/

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS