Sign in to follow this  
yourboy

A source of the newly "leaked" radio interview + performance

I don't know if there was already a topic about this audio, but I couldn't find one except a status talking about it.

Also, the interview section is not yet available so I am just seeking for a discussion to find the source of the radio audio that was found recently by Instagram user @@honeydelgrant. He/she (I am not sure) has found several rare old photos of Lizzy and some cool stuff on the deep web. (not that deep web. Just web that we aren't really reaching most of the times)

The audio is:

I have asked few of my friends and none of them had found out about it and I am sure there are people who want to find where this damn performance was from. I asked him/her where was this from and was told that it was from a random blog that had various unknown radio audios and Lana's was just tagged 98.3. (You can see my desperate attempt to get a new info on the comment section)

I wonder if this audio is on our hidden interview section, so I just wanted to ask everybody for some help. Hope the supporters of the interview section might help me.. They are all very smart people (like PUPPY, evilentity and other smarties)

I hope I haven't made a stupid topic that will be locked forever. :crossed:  I am still so insecure about making a topic. I am always this creeper out here looking at stuff and disappearing in a sec.

Thanks for looking! 

+performance sounds flawless  :usrs:

The only thing I can think of would be 98.3 The Beat radio, in Columbus GA, or Kwin, who as we're speaking are playing Dangerous Woman but I'm ABSOLUTELY not sure. There's nothing on their sites that relate to Lana. This is a complete mystery :(

ZKcaooE.png

Mess, I was thinking this was something from her Lizzy days :rip: still cute though!

that will shake LB haha

Where is the interview section?

I heard it was in progress by some of the administrators and need to be finished for all of us to see.

Man, I swear I've heard this interview before. Or one very similar. Especially the bit about "editing videos for different bands in Brooklyn". Because that's something I've always been curious about. But damned if I can place it. No luck so far. :noparty:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Hey I remember making that post. 

Yeah! You were the one who posted it on your status. But not many people thoroughly check out the status, so I had to post it in case anybody missed your status  :)  :)

Man, I swear I've heard this interview before. Or one very similar. Especially the bit about "editing videos for different bands in Brooklyn". Because that's something I've always been curious about. But damned if I can place it. No luck so far. :noparty:

I literally took a day off to listen to all the 2012 interviews out there (the available ones) and I just couldn't find the woman's voice. I do remember hearing about editing videos for different bands, but I think I just messed everything up for real.. :facepalm:  :facepalm:

@ but thanks tho good thing u made this thread bc otherwise that wonderful blue jeans performance and short little interview would have been lost in my infinite mindless lana information hole that I can't seem to find my way out of  :rollin:

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

From the new links @ shared, I suspect that something got mixed up and it's actually 89.3 we're looking for, not 98.3. That would make the source of this interview the radio The Current? The same as the two new interviews shared by him?

Edit: I'm trying to listen to this but my PC is bugging, is it the same interview?

ZKcaooE.png

From the new links @ shared, I suspect that something got mixed up and it's actually 89.3 we're looking for, not 98.3. That would make the source of this interview the radio The Current? The same as the two new interviews shared by him?

Edit: I'm trying to listen to this but my PC is bugging, is it the same interview?

there is no lana in it. he just talks about her for a bit

it's this one that was shared on soundcloud: http://www.thecurrent.org/feature/2012/03/14/lanadelrey-live

utwU6cX.gif

there is no lana in it. he just talks about her for a bit

it's this one that was shared on soundcloud: http://www.thecurrent.org/feature/2012/03/14/lanadelrey-live

Wow, the Million Dollar Man performance in this is gorgeous. I always love hearing her sing it live. It's nice how high quality this is, and she sounds amazing.

Is there a download for this interview/particular performance anywhere?

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wow, the Million Dollar Man performance in this is gorgeous. I always love hearing her sing it live. It's nice how high quality this is, and she sounds amazing. Is there a download for this interview/particular performance anywhere?

I don't think so, but I'm going to record it with audacity tomorrow and put it on my masterpost if it hasn't been done already!

ZKcaooE.png

Wow, the Million Dollar Man performance in this is gorgeous. I always love hearing her sing it live. It's nice how high quality this is, and she sounds amazing.

Is there a download for this interview/particular performance anywhere?

i will PM you

utwU6cX.gif

Hello!The interview from The Current is different from the one i posted in my soundcloud,i have no clue from what radio was it :( sorry

Thank you so much for finding it for us. You deserve all my gratitude.  :hooker:  :hooker: