Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

inb4 Lana does her next festival appearance in a massive see-through glass tank with the girls from Music To Watch Boys To :creep:(in all seriousness i love she's actually putting in some effort into her live shows despite the shit setlist)

Same! Gives me hope she might do longer shows with actual sections, interludes and shit.

sioeQ.jpg

Same! Gives me hope she might do longer shows with actual sections, interludes and shit.

yas!! i am PERCHED for more choreography (christinamodel.gif )and interludes where she could twerk to burnt norton :creep:

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

After all the s*** fans have done to Lana this past year (stalking, stealing her cars, breaking into her home, calling her a bitch in the street) I would keep the f**** away from fans too. Then the whole thing with Cristina Grimmie last month. That fan on Periscope whining and bitching about Lana not coming down really needs to take several seats. Lana did her job. She's not obligated to come down and meet fans in every show. She does it in the kindness of her heart but things have changed a lot for the past few weeks. The whining periscope fan saying Lana looked angry and sad is full of BS. Lana looked exactly like Lana always does on stage minus the fact she didn't come down to greet fans. She sounded better then ever and even played guitar! That fan is just bitter and angry and coming up with excuses as to why Lana didn't want to meet and greet fans after the show. Be grateful you saw her live! Playing psychiatrist in the middle of a festival is pathetic. There was no booing or catcalls. I mean really. :facepalm:

I also believe Lana or her people must be reading the posts on this website. Many of us including myself were saying she should change the set up a little by playing some guitar and of course she did today. ;)

The dancers/backup singers are okay but I prefer them dancing and singing BEHIND Lana not next to her. It's very distracting.

Her look today was really interesting cuz she had the flower crown and the peace sign necklace on which is a look she hasn't been rocking for the past few years. And considering flower crowns and the peace symbols were seen on the set for a supposed new music video for Lana it makes me wonder what does she have planned for the future 

Interesting how when she started her career, she wasnt too excepted in the states only in Europe... And now shes had a shitty European crowd.. 

I really hope the Russian crowd is good to her.. I think at her next concert there will be more people there for her and not just another singer 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Does anyone have a video of Lana performing with her guitar today? Periscope isn't working for me right now.  ;)

Anything on YouTube yet?

Interesting how when she started her career, she wasnt too excepted in the states only in Europe... And now shes had a shitty European crowd.. 

I really hope the Russian crowd is good to her.. I think at her next concert there will be more people there for her and not just another singer

The crowd wasn't bad. From what I saw on Periscope earlier today people were clapping and screaming I love you to her. Am I missing something?

Just because they behave during the songs they are a bad crowd?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Does anyone have a video of Lana performing with her guitar today? Periscope isn't working for me right now.  ;)

Anything on YouTube yet?

The crowd wasn't bad. From what I saw on Periscope earlier today people were clapping and screaming I love you to her. Am I missing something?

I thought I heard booing right before off to the races and someone saying "leave".. There wasnt that much clapping.. Usually people are losing their shit. Also if u look at #twclassic on twitter a lot of people are saying rude shit about Lana and say they're just waiting for "the boss" 

Idk this is just from what I've seen.. On periscope the girl recording said people were being rude in the crowd. 

Also if u look at videos.. Not many people were even recording lana... 

Could be wrong.. I guess we will find out later with better quality videos

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I'm happy that she changed her show. This festival wasn't a good fit for her but it's good that she's experimenting new things in her show. She had to change her way of performing to have a chance to keep her career afloat. Her songs are multilayered and she needed backup singers and I'm happy that she ditched those awful backup tracks. She has nothing to lose, I hope that these changes in her show will improve and she'll become a confident performer

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Considering she has a show the next day she might've been rushing out the stage.

I came in late now so I can't really watch the show now and it's late, can someone send me download links to the videos cause I would like to archive it too :)

I posted links to the broadcasts like on the previous page I think. Any other videos will likely be linked later on

I thought I heard booing right before off to the races and someone saying "leave".. There wasnt that much clapping.. Usually people are losing their shit. Also if u look at #twclassic on twitter a lot of people are saying rude shit about Lana and say they're just waiting for "the boss" 

Idk this is just from what I've seen.. On periscope the girl recording said people were being rude in the crowd. 

Also if u look at videos.. Not many people were even recording lana... 

Could be wrong.. I guess we will find out later with better quality videos

I don't think that Lana is a festival artist yet. It was a gamble that she went only for festivals where you have to deal with a diverse audience. Her popularity in Europe is diminishing lately so I thought that an extensive theater/arena tour in Europe would have been a better choice for her 

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers