Cashew

Lana @ TW Classic in Belgium on 9th of July, 2016.

I really don't know how to feel about this perfromance. She looks so..... idk.

https://instagram.fcvj1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/13637946_506063699594063_198272150_n.mp4

Its because I think she could tell the crowd wasnt into it (bc they all wanted bruce) and because she's trying to remember the choreography

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

A few tumblr posts I've seen are saying she looked pissed off because people were saying she was boring and ppl in the crowd were literally laying down and falling asleep :rip: there's apparently photos of the crowd being asleep but Instagram is being a bitch so I can't open it

http://borntoliveinparadise.tumblr.com/post/147157239602/deandelreyy-klauduuuu-look-at-her-shes

RVhKIwP.gif

Yeah I think is just because she could see that the crowd was bored and not into her, she looked so uncomfortable, it's so sad that she actually made this great show but she didn't get the response she wanted :ohno:

8nl2OpX.png

i feel sorry for her + bad for saying this but i'm lowkey glad she got to see firsthand that people are starting to forget about her and leave her in the past.. she needed a kick up the ass :rip: she can use it for inspiration for the next album

RVhKIwP.gif

She looked absolutely beautiful and sounded amazing. I loved her look for this show, I always thought her performance looks in 2013 were the prettiest, and she looked like she walked right out of that era. LOVE the hair.

39280168860_a7942e4f1c_o.jpg//41045733192_f4fd5a2971_o.jpg

I also loved how she brought out the guitar to perform Yayo, I guess that explains why she's had short nails recently. I've been waiting for another performance of Yayo for years as it's my favourite song, and I certainly hope this won't be the last time we hear it. She sounded absolutely lovely on that song as well as Lolita.. I'm so glad she kept it on the setlist and performed a more rock version of it, as well as the whole set. Love the sound of it.

That being said, I'm really not a fan of the backup singers/dancers. While I love that Lana is doing more choreo herself, she definitely doesn't need the other singers/dancers there. I've always loved Lana being the only one on stage - it brought something special & it's really all that her shows need. She's so enticing, but I think the backups tried to distract from that. I just found them annoying and unnecessary. Maybe it's just a hint to her new video or something, and I really hope she doesn't keep them around.

It's also sad that she didn't look too happy, but perhaps she was just nervous/tired/knew that the crowd was just waiting for her to get off so that they could see Bruce.

Whatever the case with all of this, she looked and sounded amazing, which I suppose is the most important.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i feel sorry for her + bad for saying this but i'm lowkey glad she got to see firsthand that people are starting to forget about her and leave her in the past.. she needed a kick up the ass :rip: she can use it for inspiration for the next album

But at least she was trying new things at this performance. I feel bad for her tbh :(